OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kno this is fantasy/fiction but there's no way Jon Snow could have survived that horse ride back to the Wall..hypothermia could have killed him in like 35 mins
What annoyed me more is a handful of dudes surviving 5-10 minutes of hundreds of thousands of walkers charging them

Especially since fire destroys them. It breathes fire and would kill itself.
Fire only destroys wights.

NK and its generals walk through flames and the flames retreat.

Its possible given its a dragon it may be on their level unlike wights.
It would've made more sense if Viserion or Rhaegal swooped in and took the bullet for Dany and Drogon or another form of sacrificing themselves to aid in the team getting away.
This would've been better.

And yeah when he aims and they show things from NK's pov Drogon is directly in his line of sight stationary on the ice picking up passengers.

Its why I don't even buy him throwing the 2nd ice spear at Drogon when he flies away and he barrel rolls to avoid it.

Plus you'd think after ya brother just got instead of crying about it Rhaegal would've came back around and directly attacked the NK and all of his generals before they could attack again.
Not sure if Sothoryos really got that many black ppl, theres supposed to be brindle skinned half men there. That continent has way too many dangerous creatures from giant crocodiles to raptors running around in packs to White King Kong sized Apes, Wyverns, vampire bats, venomous snakes and insects
That what makes the story compelling. All the black ppl band together, become stronger in that environment due to the numerous threats and eventually tame those beasts and use them to conquer Westeros and Essos.

Last edited:
The NK and the WWs we're all holding ice spears when they showed em watching the Suicide Squad

quick tangent, remember the intro to a season where a baby is picked up north of the wall and the night king and peeps turn the babys eyes blue. i wonder if that will come around again. seems like they had a secluded home.

If they didn't have no Dragon glass and Jon just spent like 3 episodes mining that **** Jon really doesn't know anything.

It has the same effect against wights? I thought valerian steel also kills them..only one WW was actually killed this episode

Watching t
The only reasoning I can think of for NK not killing Drogon is he just wanted to flex (as a lot of people said in the spoiler thread). Like Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds letting Shoshanna run away. He or his men could have easily killed her imo. NK just wanted to let them know he was the **** and there would be no hope for them whether they die north or south of the Wall. Which could be his weakness.

Who gives a **** about their feelings when you can just kill them?

If they didn't have no Dragon glass and Jon just spent like 3 episodes mining that **** Jon really doesn't know anything.

Jorah had 2 dragon glass daggers, not sure about what the hound was using after he dropped Gendrys hammer.

Who gives a **** about their feelings when you can just kill them?

NK did it at Hardhome too. In the books, wights can survive underwater and the water in that episode wasn't cold enough to freeze. They could have taken out Jon at Hardhome as he sailed away. He wasn't that far offshore.

Pretty much the ultimate ****ting on the Stark family.

No male heirs. No future. Just a creepy assassin and dumb naive defacto leader. Both who will probably die motherless.

They've **** all over the Starks this whole series. Might as well keep it going :lol:

quick tangent, remember the intro to a season where a baby is picked up north of the wall and the night king and peeps turn the babys eyes blue. i wonder if that will come around again. seems like they had a secluded home.

I've always thought that would resurface...but on another note...where the hell is he?

I ain't seen no little white walkers kids walking w/ them yet.

Back
Top Bottom