OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one main problem I had since watching the leak is why the NK chose to kill Viserion instead of Drogon with all of our heroes, when they were clearly closer. Maybe the NK knows of some prophecy that has yet to be revealed so he needs Jon or Dany to live?

It would've made more sense if Viserion or Rhaegal swooped in and took the bullet for Dany and Drogon or another form of sacrificing themselves to aid in the team getting away.

Didn't he try to and miss?

The one main problem I had since watching the leak is why the NK chose to kill Viserion instead of Drogon with all of our heroes, when they were clearly closer. Maybe the NK knows of some prophecy that has yet to be revealed so he needs Jon or Dany to live?

It would've made more sense if Viserion or Rhaegal swooped in and took the bullet for Dany and Drogon or another form of sacrificing themselves to aid in the team getting away.

Yea, this was mentioned in the spoiler thread too. NK has a direct shot killing Drogon, Dany, Jon, etc. and opts for a javelin throw at Viserion in the background. There better be legit reasoning behind it. I'll wait and see.

I agree. that would've been more impactful.

Someone please meme Jon Show's head onto the white ranger while holding Saba. I need that avy :lol:

I hope you don't mind my skills. I am not that great
jonsnow.gif

Yea, this was mentioned in the spoiler thread too. NK has a direct shot killing Drogon, Dany, Jon, etc. and opts for a javelin throw at Viserion in the background. There better be legit reasoning behind it. I'll wait and see.
I don't see any legit reasoning. I saw the episode twice and he clearly had a close shot at Drogon but chose Viserion. bad writing I suppose...

He's not Jon, Dany, Cersei tier but he's Tormund, Gendry, Hound tier. He showed Melisandre that resurrection was possible, explained it to her. Was part of the Brotherhood, then part of the Seven Samurai. He's major enough.

Thoros ain't in the same stratosphere as Tormund or the Hound.

Major characters typically have been around since season 1, been in multiple episodes each season and had a full development cycle as a character.

Thoros of Myr was in 13 episodes.

That's not even half of what Tormund or the Hound were in.

viserion looked kinda small when nk walked up to his corpse. He was def dumb in not killing Drogon who is gigantic or putting that ice spear through dany's skull.

can someone explained why the one walker they captured didnt die when the leader was killed?

can someone explained why the one walker they captured didnt die when the leader was killed?

Because he wasn't turned by the leader. Jorah and Jon hypothesize the one who turns them is the one who has to be killed.

Who's catching the L next week?

Looking at the preview for next week, this **** still gotta be the stupidest plan to date on this show.

Yes, even dumber than Robb not marrying the Frey girl to win the war. Even more dumb than Oberyn doing too much vs. the mountain. Even more dumb than Arya saying hi to the old lady before we find out it was the Waif.

Back
Top Bottom