OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
king cleon  
pimp.gif

Arya's list keeps getting bigger. I love it. Lysa is that one ugly person we've all met in life that really likes you but you would rather be left alone.

One boob flash and i'd be tempted to get in there at least once.

Seriously what the **** is up North that Bran could use/need(3-eyed raven my ***)? I don't get his storyline whatsoever.

Past this chance meeting with Jon, Bran's storyline from the beginning = snore fest
If the red wedding and Baylish reveal blew your mind; you're in for a treat with Bran's reveal.

kinda felt like sansa felt bad for tyrion. almost like she liked him.
She's learned he's a decent guy and not like the rest of his fam. He checked on her whenever joffrey did something bad to her. He also didn't force himself in her sweet yambs. Plus joffrey treated him worse than he treated her.
yea.. everything about the situation he's been good to her.. from the their wedding onward..

plus joffrey tormented tyrion too, so they had that in common

I liked how even Cersei admitted how much of a monster joffrey was. I think everyone's relieved that Tommen is the total opposite of him.

I can't wait to see the giants in action and see what this Cleon guy is all about..

Also can't wait for next week to see what happens with Ramsay Snow. He's a demented, POS *******, but I like him. I hope he survives...

Anyone got a screenshot of that scene next week?

Really enjoyed the episode yesterday. The final scene was what I was hoping for, although the help Jon got was a somewhat unexpected. Ghost is free :smokin

The Hound's insults>>>>>>>>>

:lol:

I literally laughed out loud as @#$% when he said "I bet his hair was greasier than Joffrey's c____"

In the previews before season 4 even started we saw Theon look pretty cleaned up with a suit of armor on.

Seriously what the **** is up North that Bran could use/need(3-eyed raven my ***)? I don't get his storyline whatsoever.

Past this chance meeting with Jon, Bran's storyline from the beginning = snore fest
Probably someway to kill the white walkers or control them or maybe something even more like Bran about to be a super powered crippled wizard.
That guy that was beating Jon Snow looks like a young Willem Dafoe or his son.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1218607/?ref_=tt_cl_t12

Burn Gorman.

He was one of the mobsters of "And this gives you power over me?" fame from The Dark Knight Rises.

Totally a Willem Dafoe love child.
Thanks

:wow: @ me watching this guy in Turn the whole damn time. That pic on imdb really has him strongly resembling Willem, he gets a bit older to get those wrinkles in his face and he'd def needs to be cast as his son in a movie :lol:

Last edited:
Probably someway to kill the white walkers or control them or maybe something even more like Bran about to be a super powered crippled wizard.
Thanks

:wow: @ me watching this guy in Turn the whole damn time. That pic on imdb really has him strongly resembling Wilem, he gets a bit older to get those wrinkles in his face and he'd def needs to be cast as his son in a movie :lol:
Dude was in Pacific Rim as well :wow:

I wonder if they'll show the a-hole captain of the Knight's Watch reaction when Jon Snow shows back up at Castle Black, since he was hoping Jon would get taken out by the desserters.

Back
Top Bottom