OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
word i hope cersei catches a big L. tyrion is my fav lannister.

i still haven't forgiven kinglayer for bran...but dude is actualy a good dude now...getting there at least. he sticks up for his lil bro and sent pod off with rebecca lobo to save sansa.

jon snow is that dude. got up wit his dog :pimp:

Hodor is over 9000.

:smh: i legit feel bad for sansa. her life is trash now.

Yo is that dude that chopped off that other guys penis in the preview next week with all sorts of cuts over his body or something?

Man what the hell is wrong with that dude for real though.

Dudes doubting me on that Little Finger making moves... it's always those snake types that get ahead in life because they know how to manipulate things... and more importantly people.

I think either the ****** or his Queen red head sister might get murked by the end of this season... I hope it's not the ****** I like dude and his slick witty remarks :lol:

I also see next episode that that other guy who has the other red head Queen on his side (the one with the smoke monster from Lost that comes out her vagina) is headed to the iron cast cash bank to try to make a withdrawal or lead them to believe that he is going to have the juice because he's fooled by the red head lady thinking she's the cause of all of his enemies kicking the bucket :smh:

I also like the little girl with the hound dude with the messed up face they're a pretty cool duo :lol:

Also, I'm wondering if they are going to show what happened with the brother of Brand (kid with powers and broken legs that was pushed off the tower) since he left with that other survivalist girl... and the snow wild girl that John Snow turned out.

This show is all over the place with a lot of multiple story lines.

Last edited:
tumblr_n4t4u4zv511sopytwo1_500.jpg

Yooo whats the significance of the three-eyed raven than Bran is trying to find? I completely forgot.

I'm already 1/4 of the way into book 1 and it's making me want to watch season 1 all over again to see if I missed any details.

Yooo whats the significance of the three-eyed raven than Bran is trying to find? I completely forgot.
Google is you friend

Last edited:
Can someone quickly explain how to do a spoiler. Got a crazy idea but don't want to ruin things for others.

Thanks in advance!

That's perfect :lol:

As a book reader, I'm loving how this season is going. Keeping some story lines fresh that would have been stale for people. I appreciate that they're clearing stuff up and leaving the door open to more theories :lol:

Something that I have been thinking about...

Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?

Last edited:
Something that I have been thinking about...

Don't know is this was spoken about or not but I think that Jon is the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark. Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen, well what if Lyanna and Rhaegar had a son in between the time that she was kidnapped and Robert's Rebellion. They said that she died in Ned's hands when they went to save her, what if she asked him to promise to say that Jon was his son so that they wouldn't kill him.

Think about it. Everyone says that Ned is the most honorable man, even his enemies. Ned wouldst lie to save his life, why would he ever cheat on Catelyn? Ned didn't even tell Robert Baratheon who Jon's mom was and they were best friends, your best friends usually know who you smashing.

So if this is the case, then Jon is half Targaryen and half Stark. Also making him Dany's nephew. Would all this make him the true heir to the throne?
You're about 15 years late.

google R+L=J

Past weeks episode was great, the one thing that drives me crazy is how Bran & Jon are always like 3 feet away from each other, legit just want Jon to know his lil brother is alright. Why must George troll so hard with this!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom