OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rob was an idiot. I wasn't sad when he got got. Him and his parents made dumb decisions after dumb decisions. I said it before but the Starks are cursed. They're like the Kennedys of Westeros. Tragic and crazy things keep happening to them.

Seen the iMax screening.

The battle at castle black was worth the price of admission alone!

Can't wait till 4/12

rob was an idiot. I wasn't sad when he got got. Him and his parents made dumb decisions after dumb decisions. I said it before but the Starks are cursed. They're like the Kennedys of Westeros. Tragic and crazy things keep happening to them.

I hate Lady Stark it was still tough to see her final moments, Rob made a couple bad decisions but ole didn't deserve to go out like tat

The way they did his wife though :x :smh: . That had me choked up |I

I legit wanted to cop one of them fugazzi knight sword from Amazon and rent a horse from the ranch across town to ride on Lord Frey for that.

Watched Joffery's death this morning, this gif has never been more appropriate because it was my exact reaction

View media item 844034

watched the imax screening yesterday. :wow: :pimp: :smokin

greatest theatre experience I've ever had. man, it was so awesome.

the season 5 trailer was dope, too.

more Hershey's kisses chocolate drop nips in S5. :nerd:

Last edited:
won't click the video up there...

gonna wait for the screening tonight.

Anyone else go see this in IMAX?
I went Saturday. I'm not a big fan, but wifey is. Gotta say it was awesome. The theater sound combined with all the other people in there reacting to what's happening was great. I hadn't seen those last 2 episodes yet, so I really enjoyed it

littlefinger's idea to divert attention from himself being a suspect and towards the lannisters to cause tension between them and the starks/to expose them. effectively working to littlefinger's own advantage.

Last edited:
Just wrapped up season 4, and I want to get into the books. You guys recommend reading the books from the beginning or can I pick up at a certain book where season 4 ended?

Just wrapped up season 4, and I want to get into the books. You guys recommend reading the books from the beginning or can I pick up at a certain book where season 4 ended?

It's better to start at the beginning. There's so much more in the books

It's better to start at the beginning. There's so much more in the books
This.

Also the show started deviating more from the books in season 4, and looks to be doing even more of that in season 5.

After I finished season 3 I went ahead and just read all the books

It took me like the whole summer

You can skip book 1 if youre not a reader.

But book 1 had minor details the show didnt have but book 2 a lot of characters and a slightly different plot happened...

Less little finger and varys in the books too

For those of you that read the books I saw that Book 6 will not be coming in 2015. He needs to quit playing and finish writing it.

He needs to finish it before he dies. Not trying to be heartless but he isn't exactly the epitome of a fit human being.

Book 6 might be done but I've read that he edits the books constantly and takes forever. Release the unedited version, i'd buy it on release day. I wonder if he's written a word for A Dream Of Spring yet.

He needs to finish it before he dies. Not trying to be heartless but he isn't exactly the epitome of a fit human being.

That's the thing though - he's already told the HBO writers how it all ends in case he dies, so the pressure is off him to get the book done. Plus, its not like he needs it published for the money anymore. I just think he has very little motivation to actually sit down and write and I can't say I blame him.

Back
Top Bottom