OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my girl messendei would get it with the swiftest..

and cant forget the mother of dragons who can somehow make this look hot:

Emilia Clarke is bae. I think she is finer than Emma Watson. srs Only bad thing that came out of this show was when Clarke said she'd no longer be showing her teddys. She's one of the few on the show who is still a perfect 10 even without studio makeup.

I know people have mixed feelings about Natalie Dormer but I think she can get the D.

The girl they picked for Tyene is kinda cute, aint touching bae tho

Tyene
View media item 1388364
10683689_10152361582086342_4279291440464857272_o.jpg

I already wanna see them Teddys. The one that plays Nymeria looked cute in the trailer but nothing special irl.

Not to bring up THAT argument but I thought the older Sand Snakes were half black or latin or something. How come there arent any black ones :nerd:

Last edited:
^ you know why.

For those starting the book. Start from 1. Details details details. On top of the book and show start distancing as early as book 2/ episode 1 season 2

I never watched cbgirl19's history of house baratheon so I watched it today. Didn't know that the first Lord Baratheon might've been Aegon Targaryen's bastard half brother. He's the one who gave him Storm's End. Kinda weird since robert had a big part in getting the Targaryen's off the throne. She made a point that stannis along with jon aryn sort of helped start all the events of this story.

I never watched cbgirl19's history of house baratheon so I watched it today. Didn't know that the first Lord Baratheon might've been Aegon Targaryen's bastard half brother. He's the one who gave him Storm's End. Kinda weird since robert had a big part in getting the Targaryen's off the throne. She made a point that stannis along with jon aryn sort of helped start all the events of this story.

I love those videos. Crazy that almost everyone fighting for the throne has a legitimate claim to the throne. That is something the show does not do a good job of explaining.

^
Yeah. One of my favorite parts of the story is it really is a toss up of who will be sitting at the iron throne in the end. There might not even be people left if The Wights / the others can't be stopped.

Definitely, but I dont think that is the route he will take. But dude just gives me the vibe that he loves pissing off fans.

Dude needs to hurry up with these books. By next season people who read the books will be as clueless as the rest of us.

all that is in the history of westeros book that just came out and a lot is told on the lures on the season 3 dvd

Just saw the episode. I wonder who is in charge of finding these film locations. That's a job I would flourish at with the amount of traveling I do (which i need to get back to doing)

Also for those who want to watch the full special

Last edited:
Just finish season 4. Man that **** was :smokin

Brienne washing the Hound, wit da hands :lol:

That lil weird girl that saved Bran having the nade throwing skills of Master Chief :lol:

Lady Arryn's savagery :smokin

Tyrion putting in work :smokin

My body is soooo ready for season 5

View media item 1389804

Is this suppose to be a joke about me getting hooked on the show, or implying that I torrented it :lol:

I watched them all on HBO GO brah

Just saw the episode. I wonder who is in charge of finding these film locations. That's a job I would flourish at with the amount of traveling I do (which i need to get back to doing)

Also for those who want to watch the full special

I was wondering the same thing...I'd love to just be one of the guys carrying **** up and down stairs.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom