OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wondered how they did the giants and mammoths on there. I wouldnt have even thought of having having a small scale set.

The budget for season 4 has to be above 80M by now. Season 1 was 60 and Season 2 was 67 but 4 is on another level.

I had to google how they can afford this. Long story short this show brings in so many new HBO subscribers that it would be worth it just for that reason alone. Also Ireland gave them 15.3 M last season because the show boosted their economy by $108M

Wish I was the one who did it.

Lena Headey is broke tho. At one point in 2013, according to her, she had less than $5 in her bank accountant. Couldnt have a kid with someone with that level of financial irresponsibility considering the roles that she has had in the past. She took a loss of a half a mill on a house she bought not too long ago.

Would still smash her like she's the princess of casterly rock and I am her brother

Who else is heading to Best Buy tomorrow?

Snowed in :smh:

Lena Headey is broke tho. At one point in 2013, according to her, she had less than $5 in her bank accountant. Couldnt have a kid with someone with that level of financial irresponsibility considering the roles that she has had in the past. She took a loss of a half a mill on a house she bought not too long ago.

Would still smash her like she's the princess of casterly rock and I am her brother

lol i think she's been to more than enough events (which they get paid for) to get that money back up.

sometimes you live outside your means, and GOT season 1/2 was still newish with a bunch of actors to pay, im sure they didnt make a lot of money compared to what they're doing now with season 3/4/5

+ Appearances.

Snowed in :smh:
lol i think she's been to more than enough events (which they get paid for) to get that money back up.

sometimes you live outside your means, and GOT season 1/2 was still newish with a bunch of actors to pay, im sure they didnt make a lot of money compared to what they're doing now with season 3/4/5

+ Appearances.

She aint a new actress tho. IMDB has her listed with 62 credits for movies/tv shows/video games at the time she made that statement

She had a key role in 300 and was the star of the alt universe terminator tv show.

Its like Julius Erving. Yes baketball players didnt get paid nearly as much back in the day, but you still blew through more money than most people will ever see. I can bet that other basketball stars around your era are still living well.

Last edited:
it's still about living outside your means. That Fox Terminator show? still wasn't getting paid that much. that lasted like one season.

her role was tiny on both 300's It's not like shes on Big Bang Theory making like 1 million an episode.

TLC went bankrupt, a lot of people do. They make a lot of money yes, but again if youre over spending and not making as much as people think (TLC explained it).

Most learn their lessons though after the first time.
TLC,
Hammer,
Sisqo.
Actors that have to do these reality shows.
Kim Kardashian. lol

I don't really fault her, we all go through tough times.

it's still about living outside your means. That Fox Terminator show? still wasn't getting paid that much. that lasted like one season.

her role was tiny on both 300's It's not like shes on Big Bang Theory making like 1 million an episode.

TLC went bankrupt, a lot of people do. They make a lot of money yes, but again if youre over spending and not making as much as people think (TLC explained it).

Most learn their lessons though after the first time.
TLC,
Hammer,
Sisqo.
Actors that have to do these reality shows.
Kim Kardashian. lol

I don't really fault her, we all go through tough times.

I agree with that statement. Im not saying i think she is a multibillionaire by any means. I just dont think someone who could at one point buy a $1.8M should be given a pass.

I dont know their situation and do try to avoid judgement. This is just one of those things that irk me.

TLC will never get a pass from me. The girls who made an album tahm bout how they dont want no scrubs are begging for money for their next album :lol:

Last edited:
lol yea the irresponsibility is a mess.

she for sue going to have mad money through those royalty checks though and merchandising

Best Buy did not have the Tyrell or Martell covers. I think those might be online only but someone correct me if that is false. Ended up going with Lannister this time.

Best Buy did not have the Tyrell or Martell covers. I think those might be online only but someone correct me if that is false. Ended up going with Lannister this time.

They are online exclusives. I picked up house Tyrell. Martell was sold out though. I picked that one up on eBay. I also picked up a Targaryen cover for trading purposes :lol:.

im pissed i didnt know the tyrell and martell ones were online exclusive... I had to suffer and get the Targareyon one.

Im honestly not too happy that people will be killed off that are not in the books but Im still gonna watch like a junkie

Currently rewatcing season 4 and there's actually two warge from Mance's army that make an appearance in the show. We forgot about the one shown briefly in the Thenns army.

Back
Top Bottom