OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hype...

HBO Go is being released Over The Top right before it begins... They will want huge numbers for that service and be known as the industry leader and innovator on OTT service....

Sane idea as WWE giving WrestleMania away for $9.99 last year and this year...

Almost done re-watching S1. I forgot how great Emilia Clarke looks in Dothraki clothing.

Last edited:
Emilia Clarke saying she aint getting naked anymore was just a disappointment. She done forgot where came from

Last edited:
I will never understand people that seek out spoilers. Like, what's the point of even watching the show?
I had to think on this for a second, being that I'm one of the people that don't mind spoilers. And after thinking, you're right, to an extent. I had to remember the feeling I had for the first and second season, without knowing anything about the books. Man!! The last time the feels were this real was when they killed Jack in Four Brothers. And I was high and drunk off Patron sitting in the very front row, lol, so emotions were crazy. When Jamie pushed Bran, and the beheading of Ned Stark, the most amazing shocking moments ever!! I was a bit sad I couldn't feel how my lady felt when The Mountain crushed Obyern' s face, lol. But even with spoilers I still enjoy seeing it played out. I mean, can't the same be said for book readers? I'm sure you weren't as shocked as I was by the mentioned moments. But you enjoyed seeing it acted out.

Seeing spoilers to me is okk because it's still not the same as the whole experience of seeing it played out.

most spoilers I wont do but some where I kidn of saw something playing out anyway is ok.

I still haven't watched any of the trailers for this upcoming season.

(I'm a book reader) but everything has changed so much Im interested to see what's going to happen.

Almost done re-watching S1. I forgot how great Emilia Clarke looks in Dothraki clothing.
And naked
devil.gif
I was about to say less we forget how good she look *** naked? 
laugh.gif

Can't believe it's bout to be five years since I first fell in love. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I will never understand people that seek out spoilers. Like, what's the point of even watching the show?
I had to think on this for a second, being that I'm one of the people that don't mind spoilers. And after thinking, you're right, to an extent. I had to remember the feeling I had for the first and second season, without knowing anything about the books. Man!! The last time the feels were this real was when they killed Jack in Four Brothers. And I was high and drunk off Patron sitting in the very front row, lol, so emotions were crazy. When Jamie pushed Bran, and the beheading of Ned Stark, the most amazing shocking moments ever!! I was a bit sad I couldn't feel how my lady felt when The Mountain crushed Obyern' s face, lol. But even with spoilers I still enjoy seeing it played out. I mean, can't the same be said for book readers? I'm sure you weren't as shocked as I was by the mentioned moments. But you enjoyed seeing it acted out.

I don't read the books. :lol:

Watching the Oberyn fight > reading about it and watching it play out. So many things were going through my mind when I thought he had the upper hand. When he was saying "who gave you the order?" I literally said, "oh my god, he's about to waste all of these fools." And then that happened, and I'm sitting there with my hands covering my mouth repeatedly saying, "what the ****."

There's no way I would've enjoyed the show as much as I have if I had known what was coming. The red wedding bruh?!?!? No way man. Like you said, the feels are too real.

I still remember my reaction after reading Oberyn's fate :x dropped the book and didn't read for a couple of days. :lol:

It's great being surprised by the show but for me reading the scenes is better because I enjoy the books so much. I'm reading the scenes play out in the words of the creator. Having the weebay face as I read in a quiet room must look funny.

Nothing has happened in the show thats "better" than the books.
Even the obreyn fight. In the book reading the details of that fight was raw! Seeing it on screen was awesome dont get me wrong. But the detail and imagination it took from reading it was awesome

Nothing has happened in the show thats "better" than the books.
Even the obreyn fight. In the book reading the details of that fight was raw! Seeing it on screen was awesome dont get me wrong. But the detail and imagination it took from reading it was awesome
I know it's all opinion, so this post is not to say you're wrong. But I recall many people that read the books say the Red Wedding was even better than they imagined. Some felt having Robs chick get shank'd made it even more brutal.

Seeing spoilers to me is okk because it's still not the same as the whole experience of seeing it played out.

Spoilers do nothing for me. There are few twist these days that truly surprise me.

They're posted in order of hotness. First one looks damn good.

That's because of the costumes and hollywood makeup

irl the second one is the hottest

View media item 1442675
The other two are nothing special

View media item 1442677
I'd still smash the one in the middle of the pic above (1st girl in the other post)

Last edited:
Rw wedding in the show was much more brutal. I dont think as great....personally.
But def brutal. The chick being there was interesting but she and bryden still have plenty of purpose in the book and season 5 is starying a different way

Always Sunny had a Game of Thrones parody episode last night.

It was hilarious

Last edited:
It's great being surprised by the show but for me reading the scenes is better because I enjoy the books so much. I'm reading the scenes play out in the words of the creator. Having the weebay face as I read in a quiet room must look funny.

That was me the last few chapters of ADwD. I swear at one point I was in my office at about 7:45 am in silence and all everyone heard was me drop my Kindle and say 'aw hell nah!':rofl:

Nothing like reading the book and experiencing things for the first time that way, and I started by just watching the show and went on to read the books so I've taken it in both ways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom