OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember reading (well all the surprises everyone talks about) but specifically the Purple wedding where Joff died.
I thought joff brought the lolz and honestly didn't expect him to die.
and the way he died in the book.. a hell of a lot more brutal than he did on the show. and the whole set up for it you would've never known.
The show sort of made it seem like you knew it was coming.
and then all the craziness after it.... cersi banging Jaime (which was consensual in the book unlike the show made it seem) next to the dead corpse.
it was all too great (about to start reading book 2 again~!)

It's why I always encourage show readers to read also. The detail in the book is amazing.
but on top of that there are difference in the book and show as early as episode 1 of season 2

That was me the last few chapters of ADwD. I swear at one point I was in my office at about 7:45 am in silence and all everyone heard was me drop my Kindle and say 'aw hell nah!':rofl:

Nothing like reading the book and experiencing things for the first time that way, and I started by just watching the show and went on to read the books so I've taken it in both ways.

When I read the last few chapters of book 5 all I could think about was "Why you do this George?".

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

Last edited:

That was me the last few chapters of ADwD. I swear at one point I was in my office at about 7:45 am in silence and all everyone heard was me drop my Kindle and say 'aw hell nah!':rofl:

Nothing like reading the book and experiencing things for the first time that way, and I started by just watching the show and went on to read the books so I've taken it in both ways.

When I read the last few chapters of book 5 all I could think about was "Why you do this George?".

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

The epilogue got me...

tumblr_inline_nfntb0onYq1qc22fu.gif

I remember reading (well all the surprises everyone talks about) but specifically the Purple wedding where Joff died.
I thought joff brought the lolz and honestly didn't expect him to die.
and the way he died in the book.. a hell of a lot more brutal than he did on the show. and the whole set up for it you would've never known.
The show sort of made it seem like you knew it was coming.
and then all the craziness after it.... cersi banging Jaime (which was consensual in the book unlike the show made it seem) next to the dead corpse.
it was all too great (about to start reading book 2 again~!)

It's why I always encourage show readers to read also. The detail in the book is amazing.
but on top of that there are difference in the book and show as early as episode 1 of season 2

I remember when I read Joff dying I thought I messed up and read a fan fiction novel or something

I was so shocked and couldn't even talk to anybody because no one I know read the books :lol:

I thought Joff was going to be around for a while

Last edited:
^
I need to search for some fan fiction stuff. Fans come up with some nasty, weird stuff. For this show I expect them to take it to the next level.

Depends on the family,
Mormonts, Manderly's went back north to bucker down their forteress.
I think someone is currently at lannisport (I could be wrong)

Boltons, Freys are the enemy now.
the other ones got killed or went home

I just want the stark children to reunite and take over the north and this time hold it instead of invading the south...

I just want my rightful King Stannis to protect the 7 realms. and unite the people through justice and defeat the Usurpers!!!!!!!

Nobody think its unfair for daenerys to have lvl 99 dragonite, gyrados and chrizard and everybody playing with goldeen .....

Back
Top Bottom