OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo nawghty you're tripping over nothing. What you're upset about is theory, nothing more. That hasn't been revealed in the books at all.

I made it pretty evident that my post was for people who watched the leaked episodes, not my fault if you couldn't restrain yourself from clicking on the spoiler tag.

yo my best friend ex girl was from there. she was stunning, she told me she had cousins she couldnt describe bc you would have to see them in person.

I believe it. I had a half arab half Eritrean girl back in the day. She got away Bruh :frown:. She was cooperating I was playing games :frown:.

Yo nawghty you're tripping over nothing. What you're upset about is theory, nothing more. That hasn't been revealed in the books at all.

The theory is just that, a theory thought up by fans. You can choose to believe it or not, but like you said, nothing has been revealed about it.

Last edited:
Just watched. 2 episodes in and yall usurpers still not pledging fealty to the one and only true king of westeros Stannis Baratheon??

You jon snow swooners should be thanking King Stannis.

An ep without melisandre though got me in my feels now

Just watched. 2 episodes in and yall usurpers still not pledging fealty to the one and only true king of westeros Stannis Baratheon??

You jon snow swooners should be thanking King Stannis.

An ep without melisandre though got me in my feels now

The stannis hype was a few pages back, dude is getting up there in respect, while he is still brash, you can tell he really cares

The thing about stannis is is that his entire story couldve beeen condensed into 2-3 seasons.. Burning those leeches killed the usurper Robb in season 3, The Usurper Joffrey in season 4, and the Usurper Balon is still not dead yet. Those things should've happened back to back for instance.

Last edited:

The theory is just that, a theory thought up by fans. You can choose to believe it or not, but like you said, nothing has been revealed about it.

I think his silence is going to go over a lot of people's head.

Dany is such a terrible leader
She's really not though.
She is. She tries to play the middle ground and is this situation it's not possible. Now she has both the salves and the masters hating her. She should've taken the hardline and had the guy executed right after he was caught. He directly killed one of her men. No trial. Take him out and chop it off.

Her kings guard telling her about her father made no sense in this situation. The mad king had gone crazy and was taking it to a whole other level. He wasn't just taking a hard stance. He was mass murdering.

One of the reasons I like the character Jon snow is because even though he may make dumb decisions he's pretty consistent and doesn't get influenced that much. That's the kind of leader( barring he's not insane) that works in this setting

Last edited:
Barritan's point was even the mad king who did some horrific stuff gave criminals a fair trial. They didn't have proof that this guy killed anyone. All they know is he works for is part of the Son's of the Harpy.

Her problem is as exactly as the slave she executed said. Meereene isn't westero's. 

I thought the point barriston was getting at. Was the more aerys killed the more he enjoyed it and the crazier he got with the idea everyone had to die for treason without fair trials
Which is why he killed women and children

Last edited:
I was so ready for Dany to get murked last night. smh. Dragons only thing I care about her story angle at this point now.

Back
Top Bottom