OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^That's a scene from Hound/Thoros/Beric
eyes.gif
Idk about him but I thought it was Podric for a second

Last edited:
the worst thing that has happened this season is Stannis knowing that robb stark was murdered by roose bolton.

that was all in the confines of the frey palace. and no one honestly knows that yet. they just know freys did it. had no idea. Bolton put the knife in robb himself.

but f it. im glad that dummie is gone..

View media item 1500103

The disrespect.

:smh: :smh:

I missed ep 2 last night so I had to watch my Leaked one since I wasn't home. quality wasn't terrible and was in hd, just 480

480p isn't HD, the leaked joints are passable but don't look good by any stretch, the audio is also pretty bad.

I'm pretty juiced to rewatch epsidoe 2 in 720p HD as soon as it's up later today. 100x better. 

i was too anxious to watch. couldn't risk this board and facebook (im in 3 asioaf groups) spoiling me.

She is. She tries to play the middle ground and is this situation it's not possible. Now she has both the salves and the masters hating her. She should've taken the hardline and had the guy executed right after he was caught. He directly killed one of her men. No trial. Take him out and chop it off.

Her kings guard telling her about her father made no sense in this situation. The mad king had gone crazy and was taking it to a whole other level. He wasn't just taking a hard stance. He was mass murdering.

Yeah, I agree with both these statements. The guy is freely admitting to anyone around him that he killed all the men and that he wants Khalesse dead. No point in a trial. On top of that you're going to let easy access for him to be killed? Reminded me of Jamie escaping the ******* STARK CAMP

I also especially agree with your second point and I was thinking the same exact thing as I watched that scene. They cringe forced a reference to the Mad King to connect him with Khalesse. The point made zero sense and had nothing to do with their current situation

I feel like they forcing certain action, like when Brienne and Podrick JUST HAPPEN to be eating at the same place at the same time as Little Finger and Sansa. Come on now

Watching s02e08... Episode where Jon Snow gets captured... When the Skull Leader is told he's the son of Ned Stark, he seems taken aback from that news...

Just things I'm picking up on watch again...

I pick up on things every time I re watch a season

Why would he be taken aback? Because Ned would have a son on the wall or because something else? You can put in spoiler if need be..

From what I heard, and correct me if Im wrong. 

Since the show is passing the books in certain aspects at this point Martin is guiding the writers of the show so it still follows his visions and plans for the upcoming book.

In all reality though the show could go on longer then his 1 or 2 books left to come so who really knows.

Since the show is passing the books in certain aspects at this point Martin is guiding the writers of the show so it still follows his visions and plans for the upcoming book.

In all reality though the show could go on longer then his 1 or 2 books left to come so who really knows.

I'm not sure

What Jaime and Brianne are doing now are not in the books tho

I'm assuming that's what the writers decided

Some character story arcs are way different and GRRM said he is not gonna be part of the next season so that he can focus on finish the books.
Why would he be taken aback? Because Ned would have a son on the wall or because something else? You can put in spoiler if need be..
Because what are the chances that they would capture the son of the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. No hidden meaning or anything really. 

Back
Top Bottom