OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ramsay is the only entertaining villain left. Tywin and Joffrey being gone= :smh: As much as I hated them, I miss rooting against them :lol:

I couldn't give a single @#$@ less about Dany, and I really don't care about who comes into power now. Don't get me wrong, I still love this show, but it's not as interesting without two of the best villains I've seen in a TV show

Last edited:
Theon is going to kill Ramsey. I just have a feeling. When that battle starts, it's night night.
i think he opens up to sansa about how he didnt kill her brothers and they are still alive. then theon and sansa plot and kill ramsey.  

oh and jon is getting got...haha all that **** yall were talking about how great he was...**** outta here. this fool is done for. 

dany is wack as ****. her whole slave kingdom is wack and boring as ****. 

she could die tomorrow and no damns would be given. 

Last edited:
Greyworm!!

ray-j-gif.gif

Bruh the day Ramsey dies I will do the Rock slow clap right in my living room b.....and if Theon kills him too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Missandei trynna feast on that porterhouse.....make Pharrell heal up REAL QUICK
laugh.gif

Mother of Dragons finally showing some flex
you know that IF they do decide to off Ramsey...

his death must be an epic one.

you cant let a villain like that die of anything short of 
sick.gif

you know that IF they do decide to off Ramsey...

his death must be an epic one.

you cant let a villain like that die of anything short of :x

All I'm saying is that if he does it better not be with his member attached to his body.

could someone give me a quick refresh on Theon.

i know the whole thing of his getting is longsword cut off and tormented.

but what was he again to the starks and how did he end up with the Boltons.

i forget.

i forget.

He was basically a prisoner of the Starks. To punish the Iron islands for their rebellion, the Starks took their only live male heir as a captive. Ned raised him almost as a son choosing not to treat him with disrespect. Hence why Robb trusted him to try to get the iron islands on his side, Theon was treated well and the Stark children looked at him as almost a brother.

i forget.

During Roberts rebellion he was taken as some sort of royal prisoner (I forget the word for it). Being an honorable guy Theon was treated him like a son. He was basically a brother to the Starks. Then he betrayed them.

I love grey worm, but i thought the unsullied dont have porter house. So what is he gona be slangin??

He was basically a prisoner of the Starks. To punish the Iron islands for their rebellion, the Starks took their only live male heir as a captive. Ned raised him almost as a son choosing not to treat him with disrespect. Hence why Robb trusted him to try to get the iron islands on his side, Theon was treated well and the Stark children looked at him as almost a brother.
During Roberts rebellion he was taken as some sort of royal prisoner (I forget the word for it). Being an honorable guy Theon was treated him like a son. He was basically a brother to the Starks. Then he betrayed them.
Gotcha. Thanks.

but he didnt really kill the stark kids right. they were the bodies of a farmers kids or something?

which starks were they supposed to be? bran and the younger dude?

and i still dont remember how, when, or why he betrayed the starks and got stuck with Ramsey.

Is HBO trollin' us by having Jon walking in right after Aemon says "a Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing."? I mean all signs point to it now.

Back
Top Bottom