OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I love, GoT, I think this can be finished in about another season or two and then yeah, spinoff into the prequel show.

IMO other than old Valeria where the CG would just be too expensive there's is no way in hell they don't make a prequel series and/or movie. It like free money lol.

They will definitely do Robert's Rebellion in some way or form. Makes no sense not to. Old Valyria could only be done in movie form if they go that route but an old Valyria movie would be >>>>>>>>> if they dont stretch out the material for the purpose of having a trilogy like LotR and The Hobbit.

Aegon's Conquest would be
eek.gif

Yeah the rebellion would be amazing on HBO, hopefully they can do it with the OG actors and no recast. Would love to see Ned Stark smashing some skulls next the Robert

As much as I love, GoT, I think this can be finished in about another season or two and then yeah, spinoff into the prequel show.

The think the creators are saying two more seasons, but Martin and HBO want it to go longer.

I believe they'll end it at 8 season. And that will be it.

I doubt they make a high budget prequel. I really don't see the point of one.

-- BTW the Hobbit movies were stretched out. Not the LoTR trilogy. Matter of fact, they cut material.

Last edited:
It works because we like Jorah, but...

The GoT crew is probably just laughing at how much they have us in the palm of their hand when a guy who we haven't seen for maybe a season and a half (Jorah) returns to the show, and his possible death, the prospect of him dying, works as a cliffhanger. We bought that. Even though he hasn't been around for 1.5 seasons.

Maybe that speaks to how much we liked him and Kaleesi's journeys together, as that was really the point where Kaleesi's story took off and it seems to have sputtered since his departure (imo, of course).

Hoping he survives, and the council somehow becomes him x Tyrion x Kaleesi vs. The World.

just for the record...

that dragon the Tyrion saw...

that was Drogon correct?

only semi not sure because they said that land wherever they were used to be home to dragons i believe?

Never thought I'd say this but...I miss Joffre. That is all.

You miss a definitive villain to cheer against? We're suddenly left with all these people we might mind seeing die. Like they're even showing the affectionate side of Stanis with his daughter. :lol:

Never thought I'd say this but...I miss Joffre. That is all.
i agree.

if you sit down and really think about it, the quality is <<<<<

the best character still around IMO is Tyrion and hes being completed wasted playing gulivers travels.

i dont like to hate on the guy but when Stannis is "the man" in the entire show...its kinda 
eyes.gif

Hound was GOAT.

GOT is like pizza. even bad pizza is still good because its pizza.

ALL HAIL THE GRAMMAR KING

Haha man I missed it what did he actually say...?

And do people actually feel bad for reek?
He's a ***** boy IMO...he ran young Starks out they home like he was a boss but really a ***** compared to his sister...lied about killing them like a ***** then killed the OG Maester of winter fell..

I hope reek dies in the next episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom