OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never thought I'd say this but...I miss Joffre. That is all.

You miss a definitive villain to cheer against? We're suddenly left with all these people we might mind seeing die. Like they're even showing the affectionate side of Stanis with his daughter. :lol:

Stannis isn't even remotely a villain. Renly earned his shadow assassination.

Haha man I missed it what did he actually say...?

And do people actually feel bad for reek?
He's a ***** boy IMO...he ran young Starks out they home like he was a boss but really a ***** compared to his sister...lied about killing them like a ***** then killed the OG Maester of winter fell..

I hope reek dies in the next episode.
I THINK someone was speaking and they said something about "less enemies"

to which stannis said "fewer" under his breath.

and when his homie was like "you say sumten"

stannis just gave him the "nevermind" face.

Can't wait till the dragons start doing work... Wonder if Damy feeding them one of the masters gets her back on their good side... They savages :x :x

Hound was a great character...when him and arya were together it was some damn good tv

game-of-thrones-stannis-less.gif

game-of-thrones-stannis-fewer.gif

Best part is he basically just corrected him for himself. Didn't even repeat it for Davos.:lol:

Favorite part of last night's episode.:lol:

Last edited:
I THINK someone was speaking and they said something about "less enemies"

to which stannis said "fewer" under his breath.

and when his homie was like "you say sumten"

stannis just gave him the "nevermind" face.
Lmao
Stannis is a great character IMO...he's just a really good actor too.

Can't wait till the dragons start doing work... Wonder if Damy feeding them one of the masters gets her back on their good side... They savages
sick.gif
sick.gif
yo semisrs.

does the variant bubbles dude shes gonna marry where gold front or something.

dude talks like kanye through the wire a lil bit.
Hound was a great character...when him and arya were together it was some damn good tv
he really was.

he had dark humor too. the stuff he said was gold.

call me crazy but....we technically never saw him die though. 
tired.gif

...really wishful thinking.

yo semisrs.

he really was.

call me crazy but....we technically never saw him die though. |I

No I'm with you I want him to come back too...I was mad how they let him die. One of the greatest warriors should of went out by the blade...I was mad arya at least didn't end him with needle. She didn't have to do him like that.

Oh and I was was pissed when hound lost to dirk nowitzki like that...she is not that nice. This whole female empowerment agenda is going too far.

Last edited:
Aside from him wanting to reunite with Kaleesi, why would Tyrion be afraid of being brought to her? What connection/knowledge does she have to/of Cersei's manhunt for Tyrion?

We never saw him die? Who was moving him? :lol: He for damn sure could not move himself, and Arya went off on her own... not that she could have helped his mobility. She wouldn't have helped either. Her satisfaction was denying him the luxury of being killed on the spot and avoid the pain and suffering it would take him to sit there and slowly die due to exposure/injuries.

Sansa is :pimp: this season (I'm 22, no need to dial Chris Hansen).

Last edited:
I also want to know since Dany can't be killed by fire does that include dragon fire as well?

Probably my favorite so far this season. :pimp:

Opinion's yours, but how was that better than No. 4 of this season (the one prior)?

1a and 1b. Both the best this season.

Thought last night's was excellently written and performed. There wasnt a scene that wasn't intriguing and it covered a lot, even if it only covered Mereen and the North.

Then again I always forget some people find Danny and her dragons corny. Fair enough for me on the other hand it's the High Sparrows who aren't really doing much for me yet.

Aside from him wanting to reunite with Kaleesi, why would Tyrion be afraid of being brought to her? What connection/knowledge does she have to/of Cersei's manhunt for Tyrion?

We never saw him die? Who was moving him?
laugh.gif
He for damn sure could not move himself, and Arya went off on her own... not that she could have helped his mobility. She wouldn't have helped either. Her satisfaction was denying him the luxury of being killed on the spot and avoid the pain and suffering it would take him to sit there and slowly die due to exposure/injuries.

A. i dont understand what Dany would really want with Tyrion either.

B. i know its completely ridiculous to think he survived. i know. but. its GOT. i feel no matter what im never sure of anything. even more so that he said something like "im finished unless theres a maester around the bend"...which i feel like whether one would like it or not its def possible that they pulled THAT angle if they wanted him back... straight up "youre never gonna believe this but THERE WAS a maester around that bend".
I also want to know since Dany can't be killed by fire does that include dragon fire as well?
i read that GRRM said shes not fireproof.

her birthing the dragons was some "special" thing.

but she can get burned.

Last edited:
yo semisrs.

does the variant bubbles dude shes gonna marry where gold front or something.

dude talks like kanye through the wire a lil bit.

he really was.

call me crazy but....we technically never saw him die though. |I

The Hound was hilarious. "Lots of people name their swords" "lots of C___s do" :lol:

Ok, so now somebody else and I both don't know: Why would Tyrion be afraid of being delivered to somebody who's never been in contact with Cersei, somebody who would obviously be a Cersei opposer (Tyrion's been hearing about 'The Targaryan girl from the East headed their way' for a couple seasons now, so it's not like he wouldn't know she existed or what her intentions are - aka, of removing those in power right now to 'reclaim what is rightfully hers/her families' the throne held by Cersei's son, Tomas).

Last edited:
Well Tyrions is the brother of the king slayer..

And as far as the capital goes...Dany shows no love for any of those families cause they basically killed off all her peoples. She has a legit reason to off Tyrion.

Last edited:
:lol: Sir Simp getting that dragonstone sickness. That's what you get for kidnapping the Half-man.

Anybody else peep Sansa prepping to start manipulating Ramsey? The way he reacted when Roose and his fat girl said she was pregnant with a son and the look on his face and then Sansa's reaction to him :pimp: She about to get her Littlefinger on hopefully. Also suspect Reek to tell the truth about the Stark boys "death".

Why did Renley earn that? Maybe I can't remember.
He betrayed his brother who was rightfully next in line to be king by announcing he was the king of the realm for no other reason than the both of them had some falling out and I guess he also wanted to be king or really believed Stannis wouldn't be a good king.

By doing that he halved Stannis army potential at the start. He probably would've taken King's Landing without that getting in the way.

Last edited:
Unless maybe she got word of Tyrion killing Tywin somehow? That's what I was guessing. Knowing him he'll run his mouth off to keep from dying or something lol.

Back
Top Bottom