OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King Tommen's sword name is low key hilarious to for some reason

From just knowing now how much of a punk Tommen is

Last edited:
Snow
pimp.gif
. He's going to go down as the GOAT in the Game of Thrones history books after he slays these white walkers.

Looks like they're about to reintroduce the stark kids into the episodes with that convo Sansa had with Reek. I don't even remember where they're supposed to be at right now.

Last edited:
Book readers am I save to look up the other names on the list? Are they dead or do we have any chance of seeing them in the future?

Snow :pimp: . He's going to go down as the GOAT in the Game of Thrones history books after he slays these white walkers.

Looks like they're about to reintroduce the stark kids into the episodes with that convo Sansa had with Reek. I don't even remember where they're supposed to be at right now.
under a tree with a gnome

Bran is. Rickon is off somewhere with Osha. We haven't seen him in like 2 seasons.

Nights watch/wildlings lose to the white walkers and armegeddon comes to westeros. Dany and her dragons save the day.

under a tree with a gnome
Oooh yeah.
Bran is. Rickon is off somewhere with Osha. We haven't seen him in like 2 seasons.
Forgot all about Osha.

How many whitewalkers are there? I feel like they could take them. Snow washed that walker as soon as he got a weapon that could hurt them. Then just take out the wights with that bomb that Tyrion used on Stannis.

Last edited:
One side theory I've been messing with in my head for a while (that has nothing to do with the books or at least I think) is that this lord of the light that Melissandre worships isn't some GOD at all but a demon on some devil ****. So w/e it is knows winter is coming and is basically trying to convert as many souls to make his slave when the walkers take the whole damn world. I got nothing much to base that on other than I don't believe that an actual real deity would string Stannis along in this way if he's the chosen one. The **** being asked for is tantamount to some of those old testament stories.

I think Stannis even if he does everything she says is in for a sad awakening where he'll basically be king of the dead. If his right hand man don't dip soon he'll be dead too.

Jon is cool but I'll say it again just like last time. Yall putting too much hype and faith in to dude.

I remember when Robb was yall guy :lol:

Jon aint win no battle here, son just survived it. Lets not pretend he pulled off anything impressive in his fight. Son was getting his *** whooped and then got surprised he killed dude. Then he spent the rest of his time catching his breath or throwing up.

When they was on the boat I was waiting for somebody to say we're all gonna die. War wise that was straight up depressing. These walkers descended upon the wildlings like locust. I still don't know what that was. I thought it was an avalanche at first, snow engulfed them and then it got quiet, next thing you know they're facing a seige.

The story up to this point has not presented the key to beating them. You better hope they don't kill a dragon and turn Drogon in to a ice dragon or something.

You such a buzzkill
Hey man this is HBO. You should be use to there not being a heroes in these stories :lol: I'm prepping you for Jon's fall from grace.

Son was not a gawd on that battlefield.
QFT, something I've noticed a lot lately from Zik :rolleyes

C'mon Zik, you're my guy, let us embrace the best episode we've seen in quite some time :smokin
The ep was great. Praise it to no end.

I'm just saying these writers have been following GRRM's lead and he'll probably return to the show for one of the upcoming seasons. Your favorite characters are doomed. Accept it.

Last edited:
As long as the make Jon go out like a G, I'll be good.

Not some sucker **** like his bro or dad.

Like my man Crixus would say, he deserves a beautiful death

Back
Top Bottom