OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disrespecting the Snowman like that 

tumblr_npa18bh0db1tehq45o1_400.gif

Yeah, Jon put in work. Sure, he had a little trouble taking out a supernatural being who was tons stronger than him, with special weapons, but we can't hold that against him too much. He still won.

Those were her daughters right??

Think that's the reason she couldn't kill them.

Do the books talk about the last time they had a "winter"?
Cuz I don't see how they're beating these Zombies :lol:
Not a winter in terms of the white walkers but a few mentions of how bad winter can get snow wise.

lol will yall please let the guy in the boat go... it's no one special lmao

Nights watch/wildlings lose to the white walkers and armegeddon comes to westeros. Dany and her dragons save the day.

Drogon and co are shot out of the sky when the whitewalkers reveal they have technology and anti-air weaponry

zombie dragons

everyone dies. 
I'm saying :lol:

Might just be me but I came away from this ep way more impressed with the white walkers than anybody else. I mean it's a vast improvement from the last time we saw them. Literally a mixture of a lot of the worse monsters out there in fiction.

Did you guys peep the hooded guy that was waiting for Jon and them in the boat?

I wonder who that is?
View media item 1560546

repped.. was trying figure out what they were referring to

it's gendry.

homie still rowin outchea.
So Gendry all of a sudden got a heart of steel? Calmly waiting for Jon and then rowing dudes to the ships to go home not even looking back at the army of death racing to devour them all?

Nah :lol: The Gendry we last saw would've **** and pissed himself at that sight.

Naw Gendry still out there rowing. When he does touch land, his upper back gonna on fleek doe :smokin

Last edited:
Book readers am I save to look up the other names on the list? Are they dead or do we have any chance of seeing them in the future?

Not a book reader but I've read all the wikis on the valayrian steel weapons, there isn't any spoilers to current characters since all the info on the wikis is mostly about the history of the weapons and all the weapons that are in use we already know the story thru the show.

I think a critical point a lot of people are overlooking is that magic is returning to Westeros and the realms of men. From the beginning its been hinted at in bits and pieces but as the show progresses I think we can expect magic to play a much larger role. What was left of "magic" was said to be a wisp of smoke but now it's a growing fire. Whatever is empowering the Wights is also empowering those with the old blood in them. This is why Dany was able to revive the dragons. This is why the pyromancers could suddenly make the wildfire work again. This is why the Direwolves returned and the Stark children are almost all having visions. This is why the Reeds, who are the closest to the children of the forest I think, are working with Bran. This is why Melissandre has been able to rally Stannis and co. to her cause. And so on and so on. Valyrian steel and dragonglass aren't just working because of craftsmanship. It works because they are created by and imbued with magic. I think Jon wielding a Valyrian sword is definitely a nod towards his heritage.

Eh, she looks more feminine here for sure but the Jay Leno like features helping me out in that pic.

I'd say they did a really good job making her look like a butch lesbian on the show though.

:lol: All the really good memes and gifs are filled with curse words. I don't got the time to block them out in photoshop to post in here.

Ole boy got that look when your teacher tells you what to focus on for a test, you don't study the things he didn't mention

Then the day comes and you start reading the test, and you notice there are questions about everything you didn't study

Like you know you bout to get washed. But you gonna go out swinging

Last edited:
Still think the most surprising moment of the episode was when the giant said "the **** you looking at?" to the Night's Watchman. Was not expecting that. :nerd: :lol:

As long as the make Jon go out like a G, I'll be good.

Not some sucker **** like his bro or dad.

Like my man Crixus would say, he deserves a beautiful death
My dude brought up spartacus. That series ending episode made me depressed 
laugh.gif
 especially when they showed Gannicus

Back
Top Bottom