OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else notice how the little wight (walker) girl that killed Karsi looks just like the little wight girl from the pilot?

Intentionally so it seemed, if only as a little fan service head nod to viewers.

I forget to add I feel sorry Arya. It seems the Stark that has the best chance at revenge on any of her enemies or transgressors will be Sansa. By the time Arya's training is done her list will be null and void for the top ppl she wanted dead. They'll either be dead or too hard to be found or winter will have already came.

I just hope she doesn't end up settling for killing Tyrion.

She'll have an old friend in town soon.

I wonder how that will play out (if it plays out at all)

I forget to add I feel sorry Arya. It seems the Stark that has the best chance at revenge on any of her enemies or transgressors will be Sansa. By the time Arya's training is done her list will be null and void for the top ppl she wanted dead. They'll either be dead or too hard to be found or winter will have already came.

I just hope she doesn't end up settling for killing Tyrion.
Is Tyrion on her list?

The thing with Arya is she now serves the many faced god so I don't think she can be murking just anyone. They're assigned the targets.

The thing with Arya is she now serves the many faced god so I don't think she can be murking just anyone. They're assigned the targets.

Didn't he say she'll never be completely faceless or something?

Also, you think she'll eventually be tasked with marking out one of her siblings? That's right up this shows alley.

I'm worried that if Ramsey is able to do a reasonable amount of damage, Stannis just might rethink Melisandre's proposal. :frown:

Last edited:
Didn't he say she'll never be completely faceless or something?

Also, you think she'll eventually be tasked with marking out one of her siblings? That's right up this shows alley.
Bruh for some reason i think ol boy knows she never be a true worshiper that carrys out the deeds of the many faced god

I think he has just taken a liking to her and knows how bad she had it so hes just equipping her with the hand skills necessary to **** up the world 
pimp.gif

You guys are getting the walkers and wights mixed up..they are not the same

I thought the Walkers are the leaders, which are more sentient. Like the 4 beings up on the mountain on horses and the dude Jon fought. The Wights are just their undead soldiers. Is that right?

I was a bit fuzzy on this as well, could you explain this?

Do we have any info on origins on these two groups? Do they have the same motivation, do they even have a specific motivation?

Last edited:
They are both dead..but the wights are really like zombies..the walkers are the real threat..the giveaway obviously is the white eyes..also the walkers can only be killed by dragon glass and valyrian steel..wights can be killed by pretty much anything..walkers can control or summon wights..as the leader did in the ending scene

I just wanted to differentiate the two because a few pages back ppl were saying things like walker children..which technically isn't right

theres levels to it

there are the leaders, which are the dudes the were on the on the mountain top

then there are the "lieutenants", which are the long haired ice dudes like the one jon fought

then there are the undead human zombies with blue eyes

then the skeleton zombies which have been dead for centuries and bran fought at the end of last season

and then there are the livings humans which have been killed by undead blue eyed humans turning into undead blue eyed zombie humans

amazing episode. Best one this season, and it just flew by compared to the other episodes this season. :lol:

^ I agree with hand2handking ..the white walkers are far more superior than the wights..they seem to hold the power in the dead world

I remember first seeing a wight in season 1 (the one Jon snow killed with fire) and I thought it was a white walker..but was told it was a wight

Last edited:

I thought the Walkers are the leaders, which are more sentient. Like the 4 beings up on the mountain on horses and the dude Jon fought. The Wights are just their undead soldiers. Is that right?

From what I gather..White Walkers are an actual race as to Wights are undead human folk

theres levels to it

there are the leaders, which are the dudes the were on the on the mountain top

then there are the "lieutenants", which are the long haired ice dudes like the one jon fought

then there are the undead human zombies with blue eyes

then the skeleton zombies which have been dead for centuries and bran fought at the end of last season

and then there are the livings humans which have been killed by undead blue eyed humans turning into undead blue eyed zombie humans

Isn't it just Whitewalkers > Wights?

While there is obviously rank amongst Whitewalkers (with the Night's King being the leader).

But wights are just reanimated corpses?

Back
Top Bottom