OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't help but root for them Starks 
mean.gif

I see you trying to casually slide this conversation away from the draft....

I follow the lord of light

View media item 1576212

WHERES VARYS!?!?!?
:lol: I thought it would've been a cool alt ending for the last ep if it was Varys who showed up with a bunch of assassin spiders instead of Drogon.

Making sense of what though
patrice.png
Probably trying to figure out how he was the one that smuggled Tyrion out of KL yet somehow loses him in a brothel, Tyrion links up with Sir Friendzone, gets to Mereen before him and is already Dany's right hand.

Last edited:
Still cant see what is so good about Tyene...beezy shows her terts and now some of yall got her usurping the trinity of Dany, Melisandre, and Missandei?! Nawwwwww....

Is Dany's body double, Rosie Mac allowed in this draft? Cuz I'm taking her if so... :lol:

I can't help but root for them Starks :smh:

Same. I just want them to reunite before another of them dies.

Brah me too. I just want Jon and Arya to exchange one more huge before it all over

When Bran told Rickon he saw Jon, the look of excitement on the lil gawd's face :smokin |I

-I'll rep House Stark till the end. Four Young Gawds :smokin.................and Sansa :rolleyes

Last edited:
The one thing that has me shook about the this story both on the show and in the books is by now GRRM must know that everybody has already ran with the Jon Snow theory when it comes to him being a bastard of Ned.

We all know how he is from interviews. He could so easily swerve on that whole thing and come up with a plot twist or he could confirm it but make it meaningless by the time the final book comes out cuz he's decided to make another character the hero that saves all the realms.

Only thing that keeps me thinking about what's to come.

Just wondering, what house y'all rep.
The house that has yet to rise......

HOUSE BAELISH!
You know damn well you roll with the Night's Watch because Gilly's with them.
Never that. She can die for all I care. Plus the Night's Watch is a sausage fest. I'd sooner roll with the Wildlings and never bend the knee. They got some fine freaks too.

At least if I roll with Petyr I know he got connects to the best brothels in all of the realms. Plus I'd get the yambs for free.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

House Baratheon - We Kill Our Own.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smh:

Coldblooded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom