OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be cool if Arya and Jon reunited. I just remembered how much Arya looked up to Jon.

Have their been any rumors or talks of a movie prequel? I think it'd be dope as hell to see a young Ned Stark & Robert Baratheon go out and take kings landing...

Plus see all the Targaryen people that are always referenced throughout the show.

Have their been any rumors or talks of a movie prequel? I think it'd be dope as hell to see a young Ned Stark & Robert Baratheon go out and take kings landing...

Plus see all the Targaryen people that are always referenced throughout the show.

rumors yes but nothing official. people are going to fiend for more GOT after the 7th season. and if they don't go back in time then possibly

they were talking about doing a mini series of the dunk and egg era (which would be fun)

Can't wait for Sundays ep....but I also can because I don't want to wait another year til the next season :frown:

Weren't there rumors of a Cersei nudie scene trying to get filmed but the scene took place in or near a church? Not sure if it got cleared or not, but might we see some teddies on Sunday :nerd:

Can't wait for Sundays ep....but I also can because I don't want to wait another year til the next season
frown.gif

Weren't there rumors of a Cersei nudie scene trying to get filmed but the scene took place in or near a church? Not sure if it got cleared or not, but might we see some teddies on Sunday
nerd.gif
Spoiler below.

Looks certain to me

I'd like to remind everyone that it is against league policy to talk about another teams player in a covetous manner. Cersei is my draft pick, keep your flattering remarks to yourselves if you want to avoid fines or other further punishment from the league.

Man that scene is gonna be bonkers. Between the people of Westeros trying to extract justice and all the stuff going on, we are gonna be left holding on for dear life till next season arrives.

Yall going to have to chill on them stills. Anything thats not out yet is a spoiler for the show. Youre better off PMing it or going to the book thread

Yall going to have to chill on them stills. Anything thats not out yet is a spoiler for the show. Youre better off PMing it or going to the book thread
I'll chill

I figured putting them inside the spoiler with warning would suffice *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom