OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How would Jon come back? Magic?

Cersei 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Friend Zone bout to stab Daario in the back doe. The look in his eye when they took off 
mean.gif

I don't have any clue what was going on with Khalesse. Was that real or imagined 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How would Jon come back? Magic?

Cersei :pimp:

Melisandre did offer him her warm yambs before. Maybe she still wants to offer them up. That red priest with dondarrion kept bringing him back. Maybe she can facetime him through a fire and ask him how to do it.

I've seen Lena naked before in an old film called Aberdeen.
She has smaller areolas. It was definitely a double.
Guess you're right. There are photos of a nude Lena Headey doing the walk on set while people shield it from above, but apparently they just filmed close ups of her then had a body double do the rest.
Except…Cersei’s not doing it. Er, she is, just not the real Cersei. Whereas most of the other actors in the show do their nude scenes all by themselves, Lena Headey has reportedly vetoed any nudity.  Instead they’ve shot close-ups of her face and shoulders which they’ll edit around a body double who’s going to be doing all the nude shots.
Lena talked about how she didn't want to shoot the scene and was beefing with the showrunners over it so I guess she won.

I know eveyone pissed about jon snow but im intrigued about the new beast leading the king gaurd. The former queen gon tear all of them folks from the religion up

Also a shame that the daughter dies

Brutal episode in a lot of ways.

- They seem to have cut out several storylines tonight: Jon, Stannis/wife, Myrcella, Sansa-Theon (who appear to have jumped to their deaths, probably because that's the preferable scenario when compared against Ramsay).

- Trying to interpret the Arya scene:

Arya's poison was for the man who bought oysters from her. Reaffirming what we knew from her keeping the sword, Arya is 'someone', however, because she was at the docks for the second time to see the oysters guy, then had her attention completely commandeered by somebody that affected 'her' 'someone'. From that point forward, it was all about her guy. A person that bothered her/someone, rather than the oysters guy who was 'someone' to the man who got carried away in the previous episode, but 'no one' to Arya. But Arya had the poison, and chose to be someone rather than no one, because she let her emotions and past experiences alter who the poison was for. 'A man doesn't know what a woman will see.' She saw her past and through her actions proved she was still 'someone'. The first time she poisoned the wrong person, she was only instructed she took the wrong life, but not that the life she was supposed to take was the guy on her list. He just said she took the wrong life, because she did.

Last edited:
Yeah, she made it seem like she wasn't going to budge on the issue. If she won't even show a quick glance of boob in previous seasons then doing a full frontal and back nude lengthy scene wasn't going to happen. Would've been better if they just shot her from the neck up for all of it instead of digitally editing the scene.

Last edited:
And there's no way Theon and Sansa are dead

Is there a trampoline down there, they essentially just jumped off from the same elevation that Myranda fell to her death right?

Myranda fell on the stone ground though on her head. I would say there's a good amount of snow from the storm to break their fall. At least a few feet. Guess it depends if it's soft snow or the hard, compacted snow. Plus it would be a lame way for both of them to die.

Last edited:
I've seen Lena naked before in an old film called Aberdeen.
She has smaller areolas. It was definitely a double.

Naw it was her... Having kids can change your nipples... I noticed lots of cgi on her belly area, that was probably what she was most embarrassed about... Also could have been prego when they shot... Doubt that was her bum tho...

Anyways...

Yeah... Jon Snow Jesus Christ Superstar... The Red **** is resurrecting him... Or he's gonna become a White Walker (not a wight)... But he's hanging around one away or another...

Speaking of hanging around... All the Baratheons are dead now right?... We talk about the Starks being cursed :lol:... The Red Sloot has some splaining to do...

Last season of Walking Dead when that panel van did a phoenix splash like this:

FatherlyScrawnyEmperorshrimp.gif

And landed right on its wheels?... Yeah that was Reek and Sansa... Makes no damn sense how that wasn't suicide...

Myrcella scene was actually really sweet and made me smile... Even tho I knew she was bout to fall over and die... I mean Sand Snake milf did shove her tounge down her throat...

Tyene... I fell in love... I was literally saying "I love you" after she bit Bronn and the bad ***** line... Leo/Django gif...

Also... Bronn stays making friends with Jamie's enemies (Tyrion and Tyene)... Wonder if their planting some seeds there...

Where the Dothrathi claiming Dany of Too Many Titles as prisoner or queen?...

I think it's pretty cool how Varys and Tyrion have developed into genuine friends... That's about it for them...

:lol: @ anyone believing Theon & Sansa are dead.

I'm not even sure Stannis is gone. When GoT disposes of a character, they don't shy away from showing you that the deed has been done.

as brutal as all the deaths we've seen so far and yall think certain ppl went out with off screen deaths? shiiiiiiiiiet

Back
Top Bottom