OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Davos & Melisandre popped up too conveniently at Castle Black for the Snowman to just die like that. I ain't worried....

Yeah, I posted before about wondering how those 2 will react when they find out what happened to Snow. Melisandre been wanting to give him her warmth and Davos is one of the most honorable guys in the story. Ish will hit the fan if he finds out Melisandre had Shireen burned at the stake though.

I literally have no interest in tuning in anymore. It made zero sense to kill him off. :smh:

Today is about to be a very unproductive day for me.

Makes sense since rhis world is savage and members of the watch are damn scumbags. They already gutted the previous commander, not surprised at how much they suck.

Man **** whoever was in this thread talking about Snow dieing and guessing he was going to get killed by Olly.

I was wondering why the hell you guys were even talking about who was going to kill Snow, like it was a sure thing, and I was like god damn it, he's probably going to die in the finale.

I hate you guys.
:lol:

Don't worry. That's not gonna happen anymore from here on out. Show finally caught up with pretty much everything so nobody knows what will happen next :D

Yeah, now we're going to get even more stupid theories to read through in threads. I don't know why people just can't enjoy a show without posting stuff in hopes they can brag about it later if it's right. It made the breaking bad and true detective threads so annoyig to read.

Blind assassin Arya? That'd be crazy

She should train with stick from daredevil on netflix.

1. The entire series is about Jon Snow
2. Details of Mance's death from  book storyline is why I'm pretty sure it was not Snow
3. They have never talked about jons biological mother.

I also think stannis is alive, Brianne going to trade him off for Sansa stark. Not knowing that Sansa bounced with theon and Ramsay going to tortune stannis and mAke him reek 2.0.

Would be doped if reek was part of the plan to troll Sansa like when theon thought he was freed but only to get kidnapped again.

this is one of the most disappointing season finale's ive ever seen.

what was the point of jamie and dorn only to kill his daugher right after they leave?

why make arya get so far only to become blind??? :smh: :smh: :smh: this one upset me the most

they are literally moving sansa's story at a snails pace, of course the minute she lights the candle bri leaves her post :smh: :smh:

i never liked ollie...backstabbing piece of ****

stannis got off easy.....after the crooked **** he did

just :smh: all the way around

this is one of the most disappointing season finale's ive ever seen.

what was the point of jamie and dorn only to kill his daugher right after they leave?

why make arya get so far only to become blind???
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
this one upset me the most

they are literally moving sansa's story at a snails pace, of course the minute she lights the candle bri leaves her post
mean.gif
mean.gif

i never liked ollie...backstabbing piece of ****

stannis got off easy.....after the crooked **** he did

just
mean.gif
all the way around
I think the Arya thing was punishment.. since she still isn't ready to be 'no one'. She killed someone that Arya would have killed not who she was supposed to kill for the Many Faced God.

Yeah, I was kind of disappoint that Myrcella died so suddenly 
laugh.gif
.. I kind of sensed something when that mom kissed her so long and then they showed the lipstick all up on her lips so blatantly you couldn't miss it.

Ollie is a little biatch. Truu

Last edited:
I think the Arya thing was punishment.. since she still isn't ready to be 'no one'. She killed someone that Arya would have killed not who she was supposed to kill for the Many Faced God.

Yeah, I was kind of disappoint that Myrcella died so suddenly :lol: .. I kind of sensed something when that mom kissed her so long and then they showed the lipstick all up on her lips so blatantly you couldn't miss it.

Ollie is a little biatch. Truu

yeahh the punishment for arya makes sense...still annoying as hell thats how they decided to take the story.

this entire show reminds me of my high school girlfriend.....nothing but pain and suffering but sometimes i got to see boobs :smh:

Outside of Tyrion during the battle of blackwater has a character taken a "death blow" and still been alive.

This is Game of Thrones unless some magic is involved Stannis and Jon are dead

Qyburn got his throat slashed and impaled. There's a lot to be said about him still living.

Disappointed I was hoping I could draft myracella into the draft. In three years she a legit top 5, Anthony Davis potential.

2. Details of Mance's death from  book storyline is why I'm pretty sure it was not Snow

Would be doped if reek was part of the plan to troll Sansa like when theon thought he was freed but only to get kidnapped again.

I don't see it happening but then again, it is Ramsey. Plus, I doubt he'd want to let his favorite girl to just die like that.

My bad, my formatting is all messed up on this post lol. Won't let it go to waste though:

images
OCTOBER 30, 2014  7:00am PT by Matthew Belloni , Lesley Goldberg
[h1]'GAME OF THRONES' CAST SIGNS FOR SEASON 7 WITH BIG RAISES (EXCLUSIVE)[/h1]
peter_dinklage_season_4_game_of_thrones.jpg

HBO

HBO has renegotiated the stars' contracts using a tiered system to factor in a potential seventh season

HBO has locked up its Game of Thrones stars for a potential seventh season of the hit drama.

The principal Thrones  actors, who were signed only through six seasons of the show, have completed an extensive renegotiation of their contracts that includes an option for season seven, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

In exchange for the option, HBO has ponied up huge raises for seasons five, six and the potential season seven that will make the castmembers among the highest-paid actors on cable TV. An HBO rep declined to comment on the renegotiation or the season seven options.

Game of Thrones, based on the best-selling books by George R.R. Martin, was renewed in April for two additional seasons, taking it through season six. A seventh season has not been greenlighted but is considered highly likely given Thrones' status as a ratings smash and awards favorite.

See more 'Game of Thrones'' Most Gruesome Deaths

With one of the largest and most diverse ensemble casts on TV, Thrones  employs a tiered system to compensate its stars, according to sources. The "A" tier — which includes actors Kit Harington (Jon Snow),Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) andNikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) — is paid at the highest level. The "A" tier actors are said to have renegotiated their deals in concert.

The lower-salaried "B" tier — which is said to include co-stars Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell), Sophie Turner(Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and others — is said to be scoring raises as well in exchange for season seven options. A still-lower tier of regular actors will receive much smaller pay increases, according to sources.

Renegotiations are common on hit shows, and Thrones is the biggest show on HBO, with its fourth-season finale drawing 7.1 million total viewers. Last season, Thrones topped The Sopranos as HBO's most watched series of all-time in terms of average gross viewership. The series draws a massive 18.6 million viewers across multiple platforms and views. Its viewership overseas is similarly strong.

In addition, the series most recently led the Emmy nominations with 19 total mentions, including best drama series and best drama writing, and supporting drama actor and actress for Dinklage and Headey, respectively.Thrones also has helped its cast land high-profile film projects.

Of course, when an actor signs on for seven seasons of Game of Thrones  it doesn't mean his or her character will live that long. Thrones  is notorious for killing off characters, and Martin is still finishing the book series on which the show is based, which means the stars could lose their jobs — and their new paychecks — before a seventh season.

Of the "A" tier stars, Harington is repped in the U.S. by CAA, Parseghian Planco and attorney Karl Austen; Dinklage is repped by CAA, Insight and Austen; Headey is repped by CAA, TMT and attorney Roger Haber; Clarke is repped by CAA and Michael Emptage  at Emptage-Hallett in the U.K.; and Coster-Waldau is repped by WME, Impression and Lindberg Management.

Tatiana Siegel contributed to this report.

Oct. 29, 11:00 a.m.  Updated with HBO's response.

There is hope lol

Last edited:
That article gave it away. Kit is still on for season 6 by virtue of his salary. :pimp:

Did Stannis bad fortune happen because he sacrificed his own daughter and the Gods wasn't cool with that ****? Or was it simply because he sucked?

I guess anything is possible and Stannis could reappear, but it actually seemed like he wanted to die last night. He had know that continuing to march on Winterfell with no horses and half his army was basically a suicide mission.

I don't see it happening but then again, it is Ramsey. Plus, I doubt he'd want to let his favorite girl to just die like that.
I think Theon saved Sansa because he still really cared for her and still feels guilty for all the ****** things he did to her fam.. and it was his chance to escape as well. Theon Greyjoy is back 
smokin.gif

if your name is listed on the opening credits...yeah, you survived
we got like almost a full yr to wait :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom