OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The theories really being spoilers from pricks acting like they are guessing is why I only come in here after the Sunday eps.
I unsubscribe every Monday morning.

Last edited:
Sam's a deserter - of Jon - as well as a sketchball, and this episode confirmed it.

It was the worst-kept secret early on at Castle Black that Sam was living week-to-week... then Jon took him under his wing and instructed him on how to defend himself, on how to survive.

Jon only shares with Sam what happened, and Sam then takes advantage of Jon's power: by asking him to send him, Gilly and the baby away to be safe (because Jon, where you are clearly isn't but hey, I gotta take care of mine)

Hey Sam, what happened to the oath?

Hey Sam, you're seeking refuge to go be with a person who is a wildling, and leaving Jon to take the brunt of being 'a traitor' for helping wildlings?

Hey Sam, you realize you're the only person who Jon has here - and the only person whose presence was maybe keeping him alive here?

Hey Sam, you realize the only reason you're still here, alive, is because Jon was here?

"Til next time, Jon."
mean.gif
sick.gif
1372228830969.jpg

Last edited:
You know nothing Jon Snow :smh: :smh: :smh:
Hate it had to be him.
Why does the Stark family continue to get served nothing but L's? :smh:

I hate this show but I love it at the same damn time.

How accurate has the show been portrayed from the books?

They cherry pick.. A fair amount of things have been changed (like Sansa's storyline or brienne's.. Taken out characters and given their roles to other characters)

But have kept the major punchlines, but some of the story telling has suffered since they can't rely on the source material in those instances

anybody want to sort of go over the Arya stuff (book readers, nah not u) is this where you got with it or were there other interpretations?

It all centers around the poison being given to her specifically for the man who bought oysters from her, after she had seen him the first time.

What happened with her in this episode reaffirms what we knew from her keeping the sword, Arya continues to not be able to shed her 'someone'.

When she was at the docks for the second time to approach the oysters guy, her attention was completely commandeered by the group of people in the boat that pulled up (somebody in the boat that affected her specifically). From that point forward, it was all about that guy, somebody on HER list. A person that bothered her - making her 'someone' . That became the center of attention rather than the oysters guy, who had not personally distressed Arya and was only a 'someone' to the man who got carried away from the oysters guy in the previous episode. For all intents and purposes, the oysters guy was 'no one' to Arya. And she chose to kill the guy who was 'someone ' to her, proving that she is a 'someone' who has a past she's tied to.

Arya has the poison, and she had a choice in what she saw when sent to the docks both times - she chose to be 'someone' rather than no one, because she allowed both her emotions and past experiences to alter 'who' the poison would be consumed by - even if it went to a person she didn't intend, that was sort of just the latest effect of the decision to pursue them to the ***** house.

'A man doesn't know what a woman will see' she was told.

Because Arya had it in her control to see what she wanted to see once she got there, but she chose to see her past, a horrible past, when that boat pulled up to the docks.

She had the option to prioritize herself through her actions, and she took it whether she would see it that way or not. It again proves that she was still, unfortunately, 'someone'.

When she then went and poisoned the wrong person in the ***** house, she was only instructed afterwards that she took the wrong life, but not directly that "the wrong life" meant the guy on her list. He simply said she took the wrong life, because she did.

The oysters guy's still alive. It was a complete test that she failed.

A faceless man doesn't need faces to serve their own needs.

Last edited:
I mean, it kind've sorta looks like a wolf, but I wouldn't put too much stock into it. If it is a wolf, it could just be a nod to the Starks.

The show is all caught up with the books, so the person saying "use your imagination" literally has no clue.

So are people saying that it's a body double because the boobs are too big or too small...?

Because it is clearly a body double. Everyone seen her naked in 300 and that aint her.

^They cut Ned's head off.

Exactly. They didnt show Neds head being cut off but he still died.

They used up the entire special effects budget on the white walker battle.
:lol: Then skimped out on the fighting pits budget :smh:

I mean, it kind've sorta looks like a wolf, but I wouldn't put too much stock into it. If it is a wolf, it could just be a nod to the Starks.

The show is all caught up with the books, so the person saying "use your imagination" literally has no clue.

I see the howling wolf but. I agree tho. It aint anything but a nod to him being a Stark.

It looks like a wolf howling upwards to the sky, but who knows.

Last edited:
pretty sure Jon's not dead….pretty sure it wasn't Jon that got stabbed. I think it was the Red Witch who changed her appearance and gave up her life for Jon (the real "chosen one")…..

I literally have no interest in tuning in anymore. It made zero sense to kill him off. :smh:

Today is about to be a very unproductive day for me.

pretty sure Jon's not dead….pretty sure it wasn't Jon that got stabbed. I think it was the Red Witch who changed her appearance and gave up her life for Jon (the real "chosen one")…..

Pretty sure?

I think we all are just hoping Jon's not dead and grasping. "If you think this has a good ending you haven't been paying attention" direct quote from Ramsay, ominous overcast on the whole show imo.

Last edited:
^he didnt answer the people who brought that up a few pages back.
Lmao cause I really dont remember.
Robb was my ninja...and the circle jerk for Jon was disgusting.

Sorry. Not sorry
Robb > jon

And there is no way reek and Sansa are dead I thought that was obvious. No way they go out like that

Pretty sure?

I think we all are just hoping Jon's not dead and grasping. "If you think this has a good ending you haven't been paying attention" direct quote from Ramsay, ominous overcast on the whole show imo.
1. The entire series is about Jon Snow

2. Details of Mance's death from  book storyline is why I'm pretty sure it was not Snow

Davos & Melisandre popped up too conveniently at Castle Black for the Snowman to just die like that. I ain't worried....

overall, it was a great finale. they tied up everything to catch up to the books except a few minor details.

- the entire Dorne plot was horrible all season, should have just stuck to the books

- they could have made FrankenMountain a little more disguised lol, no one in the Kingsguard is questioning a purple skinned man?

- don't think Stannis is dead

- so Theon and Sansa launch Ramsey's side chick off the wall and she dies yet they leap from probably the same distance and will live? that's gonna be comedy

- Cersei's walk to the Red Keep was probably the most graphic scene in HBO history, that body double though :nerd:

- Melisandre and her prophecies looking funny in the light (pun intended). I find it hilarious she hauled *** back to Castle Black the second everything started going left

- why kill Jon Snow AFTER letting all the Wildlings in if it was that big of a deal? I can't wait to see what Alliser Thorn's course of action is because it doesn't seem like they thought this through. And then if Jon Snow is resurrected by Melisandre what does he do to all the traitors?

- Arya turning full assassin was sooooooo dope :smokin

Now we need to picket outside of GRRM's crib for that next book, i'm feening already :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom