OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's a link to an article that tells exactly where the most of the main characters are in the book at this point compared to the show (no spoilers in it unless you click the links within each paragraph)

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/game-of-thrones-season-6?mbid=social_twitter
because Cersei gave them full power again in exchange to knock of some of the debt Kings Landing was in
I don't think that Cersei giving the Sparrows power has anything to do with the debt of KL. She says she did it to bring the faith back to the people after the war then armed them to get justice, but really she did it to try and get rid of the Tyrell's. 

Please stop reading these for your Game of thrones insight and taking it as fact
VANITY FAIR
EW
basically anything that doesn't have ASOIAF or Westeros in it's name.
THEY AINT GOT THE ANSWA's NT
View media item 1584779

lol how would you even explain empowering a non profit radical religious extremist grouop, where the leader is giving his own shoes to the poor, able to pay off some of the kings debts.......?
where does that even make sense?
think people think..

Last edited:
I don't think that Cersei giving the Sparrows power has anything to do with the debt of KL. She says she did it to bring the faith back to the people after the war then armed them to get justice, but really she did it to try and get rid of the Tyrell's. 

yes she did, the kingdom owed debt to the Faith Militant for years long before Tommen became king and because of the state of the city as it is and with their growing debt she agreed to re-arm the Faith Militant in exchange for the debt they still owed. After she did that the old High Septon got kicked out and the High Sparrow took over and the Militant started cleansing the city of all the brothels, wine etc. Also they had to acknowledge Tommen as king in return. But in a way as we saw on the show arming the Faith Militant TO HER was all about Margery, she had to disguise it with the debt part.

it's all here straight from the book http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Feast_for_Crows-Chapter_28

Last edited:
I watch this show, but dont pay attention TOO hard to it so I have a question (might be dumb)

Is the dude in the armor who carried Cersei after her walk the same guy who killed the viper last season?

yes she did, the kingdom owed debt to the Faith Militant for years long before Tommen became king and because of the state of the city as it is and with their growing debt she agreed to re-arm the Faith Militant in exchange for the debt they still owed. After she did that the old High Septon got kicked out and the High Sparrow took over and the Militant started cleansing the city of all the brothels, wine etc. Also they had to acknowledge Tommen as king in return. But in a way as we saw on the show arming the Faith Militant TO HER was all about Margery, she had to disguise it with the debt part.

it's all here straight from the book http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Feast_for_Crows-Chapter_28
That wasn't stated in the show though....at least I don't think they mentioned it.

Last edited:
Also I thought you ment Debt to the Iron Bank at first 
laugh.gif

Finally saw it last night after avoiding spoilers. I'm shocked that Jon got done in, I was really hoping the remaining Stark kids would reunite some day. When Jon was reading the scrolls/notes, I was wondering why word never got to him that Sansa was marrying Ramsey?

Arya's punishment, was the blindness standard punishment or was it because she blinded Sir Meeren making it a literal eye for an eye? Sansa and Reek/Theon are still alive? I thought they made a pact to commit suicide? Sansa was ready to die when shorty had the bow and arrow pointed at her.

Finally saw it last night after avoiding spoilers. I'm shocked that Jon got done in, I was really hoping the remaining Stark kids would reunite some day. When Jon was reading the scrolls/notes, I was wondering why word never got to him that Sansa was marrying Ramsey?

Arya's punishment, was the blindness standard punishment or was it because she blinded Sir Meeren making it a literal eye for an eye? Sansa and Reek/Theon are still alive? I thought they made a pact to commit suicide? Sansa was ready to die when shorty had the bow and arrow pointed at her.

Winter is LONG in Westreros. I was wondering about this too, how Sansa and Reek survived the jump. But IIRC, Roose Bolton stated that the snow would be around 20 feet deep in some areas. They probably survived the jump. They just have to swim through a bunch of snow. How? Not sure lol

I applaud all ye book readers who did not spoil what happened in the finale.  You guys are getting better at this.

lol the real book readers been respecting this thread since season 2.

it's all them google and wiki readers y;all had to worry about

Do you guys think 4-5 year old dragons can take over Westeros? Weren't Aegon's at least 50 at the time of his conquest?

Do you guys think 4-5 year old dragons can take over Westeros? Weren't Aegon's at least 50 at the time of his conquest?

Based on Drogon's performance in the Mereen fighting pit, I'd say they're not ready to take Westeros yet.

Jon Snow was my guy but if you are cavorting with the enemy that I saw kill my parents first hand I might kill you too

If Snowman didn't come down from the wall wit Star Power activated. Olly would probably be die

Dude needs to get over it. Jon lost family, don't see him acting like a lil ***** as a result

Pull your skirt down Olly, Winter is coming.

Last edited:

Jon Snow was my guy but if you are cavorting with the enemy that I saw kill my parents first hand I might kill you too
If Snowman didn't come down from the wall wit Star Power activated. Olly would probably be die

Dude needs to get over it. Jon lost family, don't see him acting like a lil ***** as a result

Pull your skirt down Olly, Winter is coming.
Hey Olly,

You killed the love of my life

You dont see me acting like a sucker about it doe. 

Martin never said that.. he did say he wished they were able to fit the entire story in but he knows about tv and knows they cant.
Martin was a writer/producer for the old beauty and the beast show back in the day

Back
Top Bottom