OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I applaud all ye book readers who did not spoil what happened in the finale.  You guys are getting better at this.
olly-got-1430883689.gif

View media item 1584995
Somehow this kid is gonna become the ruler of the north, watch.

The Houses of the North will know but one king, The King in the North, whose name will be STARK

View media item 1552785

Last edited:
View media item 1584995
Somehow this kid is gonna become the ruler of the north, watch.

That lil girl looks like Jr from problem child.

I have read that HBO wants more than seveon. RR Martin wants more than seven as well.

I think we will see 8 overall

Martin never said that.. he did say he wished they were able to fit the entire story in but he knows about tv and knows they cant.
Martin was a writer/producer for the old beauty and the beast show back in the day

If the series has caught up to the book, what does that mean for both? Do we have to wait for him to finish another book, or do the show writers just make up their own **** and run with that? If so, what does that mean for Martin.

Who takes the lead in this instance?

They go their separate ways.  But hopefully meet back up at the end.

Last edited:
Yo, I never noticed before how much blood Olly had on his face after he took out Ygritte. How did all that get there? Was he in there murking wildlings during the battle at Castle Black? I just assumed he was basically hiding until he was needed.

Martin never said that.. he did say he wished they were able to fit the entire story in but he knows about tv and knows they cant.
Martin was a writer/producer for the old beauty and the beast show back in the day

Sorry I mixed his words. He wants more episodes per season

Martin said HBO told him they wanted to do more seasons. And that sounded fine with him.

But he doesn't know, and he probably doesn't have a say anyway

Last edited:
So, are all the Wildlings that Jon brought back from Hardhome chlling at Castle Black right now? Or did they go to that land Jon said was available for them? And what is Ser Allister planning to do about them now their behind the wall and he killed the guy they were going to listen to?
I was talking about this with my friend shortly after the finale. Season 6 will definitely address this and I can just imagine the level of tension that's going to exist.
I watch this show, but dont pay attention TOO hard to it so I have a question (might be dumb)

Is the dude in the armor who carried Cersei after her walk the same guy who killed the viper last season?
Yes henz0, that is the Mountain.

Jon Snow was my guy but if you are cavorting with the enemy that I saw kill my parents first hand I might kill you too
exaclty. 

what would happen if hillary won the election then started ushering in the taliban to america to fight with us?

team snow is trash. 

Last edited:

Jon Snow was my guy but if you are cavorting with the enemy that I saw kill my parents first hand I might kill you too
exaclty. 

what would happen if hillary won the election then started ushering in the taliban to america to fight with us?

team snow is trash. 
Taliban to fight with us if some Popsicle zombies from Iceland that are damn near impossible to kill roll up on us?

I'd think that would make sense

It's the only strategy!

It's either they fight with the wildlings or they all become part of team white walker. Remember there wasn't even enough men of the Nights Watch to fight Mance and his armor. Now imagine all of those people becomeing part of the Night's King army. 

If you're thinking why don't the get the realm to fight. Remember Mormont sent that hand to KL and nothing happened. No one believes whats going on at the wall in the south. 

This Taliban comparison is ridiculous. 

Last edited:
forgot all about buddy going in a different direction he had no presence this season

wonder what they will do with him

absolutely nothing, he'll still be a young buck and worthless.

don't let Rusty hype this chump stark up.

just waiting for wilding bae to come back

So what is that little **** going to do with all the thousands of wildlings that are hanging around? He going to be a coward and set all of them up to get ambushed too?

So what is that little **** going to do with all the thousands of wildlings that are hanging around? He going to be a coward and set all of them up to get ambushed too?
Nah, he's just gonna flee like a ***** which is what I expect all of the NW to do when the white walkers come.

or they'll stay and fight and all die as they get overrun.
Unless Allister Thorne has some master to plan to deal with hundreds of wildings and a giant, that mutiny was not very well planned out.
The Wildings were allowed to settle on some land that was an abandoned village.

There was no agreed on alliance where Redbeard and the rest of them were gonna keep coming back to the NW. They have no reason to until the white walkers come cuz they agreed to fight that fight.

To me, you'd have to get all the wildlings unified under one leader again and they'd have to feel really angry about Jon's assassination to launch an attack on the NW when they're already on the other side of the wall. I don't see them doing it. At best they'll send a few of them to kill a few crows but they know the truth so it doesn't make sense killing them now when they'll face a much more gruesome death.

Last edited:
Man, with Sam leaving that means one of these punk ******* has Longclaw :smh:

I guess the last thing Jon Snow said in the books was "Ghost" :wow: ... Can anyone confirm?

Man, with Sam leaving that means one of these punk ******* has Longclaw :smh:

I guess the last thing Jon Snow said in the books was "Ghost" :wow: ... Can anyone confirm?

Not a book reader, I ask my cousins who is....

Yeah. His last words were calling for Ghost. But I believe in the books, Ghost is caged up at the time of the mutiny.

But their is a second theory of why he is calling out to Ghost, besides calling for his help. If want me to spoil it, I can

Last edited:
That doesn't even make sense 
laugh.gif
 the Wildlings wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for Jon 

Ollie saved dude's life, so all of Ollie's debts were paid off if he had any at all. For Jon to let them through, I don't blame him for taking that step

Back
Top Bottom