OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Umm I'm pretty sure that scene ends with Danny starting to smile while looking at the eggs.
But Danny "rape":rolleyes wasn't anything like Sansa's.
Yea I'm about 98.9% sure she didn't start to crack a smile because of the eggs.
And what should have happened to sansa (according to what happened in the book to the real wife) she got off 100% better, be happy D&D didn't give us that (if you're a rager)
Whether the scene was cut out or not
in the books or not

there is no difference between the two. Both woman were given to men they didn't want to for political reasons. Both woman were reluctant to consummate the marriage, but knew they had no choice. If I recall, Drogo and Ramsey took both woman from behind. Granted Drogo slid Dany's dress down, or she did it herself {can't recall which}, while Ramsey ripped Sansa's. Other than that there was no difference. Even in the scene you are referring to, Dany tried to get Drogo to do it in another position, but he wasn't having that. So he forced her into the position he wanted, which is in the spoiler.

The only difference is people have a soft spot for Sansa, and blow it up to more than what it is. If Dany didn't take things into her own hands, Drogo wouldn't have fell in love with her later on, and she wouldn't have fallen in love with him. If she hadn't done that, it would be the same routine night after night. Him treating her like a piece of meat to do what he wants to whenever he wanted vs her being his "moon and stars", and "light of his light"or whatever the hell he was calling her when they were in love.

100% correct

Yeah.

That fake outrage blew me man. What happened at Crasters Keep was a lot more graphic and "outrage" worthy than what happened to Sansa. Nobody blinked an eye and continued watching. Same with Dany. We didn't know her yet or like her yet...so there was no outrage.

Why the show creators putting rape in the show when there was no rape with certain characters?

Still mad they changed up that wedding night scene with Khal Drogo da gawd and Dany.

Yeah.

That fake outrage blew me man. What happened at Crasters Keep was a lot more graphic and "outrage" worthy than what happened to Sansa. Nobody blinked an eye and continued watching. Same with Dany. We didn't know her yet or like her yet...so there was no outrage.

Exactly,

the less fans in season 1 thing is def not a good argument people were saying either.
for the simple fact you had to get to season 5 through season 1 where you had Dany, Crasters keep, Joffery... So people knew what they were getting in to when they watched.

I'm sorry but the whole argument and attempt to call ppl out for one thing and not the other is absurd bull ****.

It's pretty clear why ppl had outrage over the Sansa rape scene. She was the good girl up until last season. The innocent naive one. For 5 seasons fans who do like her got connected and care about what happens to the character. When she makes that dark turn rolling with Littlefinger more interest comes and when she gets turned over to the biggest sadist on the show who will hurt her after suffering through Joffrey it's pretty obvious that they'll react loudly to her being raped.

As for this Dany gif yall trotting out here as evidence of anything (while not posting a vid of the scene or even re-watching the ep to get proper context) just because ppl didn't have outrage for the scene doesn't mean ppl didn't care or suddenly condone rape. Yall want to ignore context to try and make a false point just cuz you're mad ppl make a big deal of other scenes.

Not everybody has scoured the depths of the internet and are immune to all acts of depravity and violence so they won't flinch watching the depiction of rapes, children being burnt to death, etc.

Last edited:
The only time I'll finish on Kit's face...sigh.

TOzSZ3P.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So literal. Well, joke is lost...it's in reference to the Khaleesi gif on the previous page.

I got the joke fam. Because the video wasn't long enough and it cut to the Snowman

But in the post Steezy era on NT, you gotta be careful about convey your savagery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom