OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, Lena Headey deserves massive props as an actress for that walk of shame performance

I did say "theory" and said I haven't read the books.
But if you continue on wit the Rickon shade we might have problems

flew off the handle a little bit, My apologies brotha, again not just you , just find it ..............wild people thirst for book knowledge but dont want to read the books..
I'm sorry about that.

Andre Iguodala.. You the real Kingslayer. Let's go Warriors.
:smokin :smokin

finally watched the finale
Melisandre could have went anywhere but chose to go to Castle Black.

where else was she going to go???? she is in the north, no food, no provisions, the north follows the old gods, she had absolutely no where else to go.

Also, Lena Headey deserves massive props as an actress for that walk of shame performance
:smokin

she did a great a job with the emotion... wish it was her body though not her doubles.

And as far as where else Melisandre would go, I mean you would think she has money on her :lol:

And also knows how to find her way around. She was surviving somehow before Stannis. I mean, of all places she goes to one with no other women, with only men (many of whom are honorless) who can try to do her like they tried Gilly.

View media item 1586142

Dragon Eggs, Targaryan, Fire, Targaryan...

Fake outrage for Sansa, while this wasnt a problem. :smh:

Jorah and that other dude, or Drogon better be on their game or else she will relive this moment again by that new Dothraki leader. Or all of them, no way she will not get the business if they capture her.

flew off the handle a little bit, My apologies brotha, again not just you , just find it ..............wild people thirst for book knowledge but dont want to read the books..
I'm sorry about that.
:smokin :smokin
where else was she going to go???? she is in the north, no food, no provisions, the north follows the old gods, she had absolutely no where else to go.
:smokin

she did a great a job with the emotion... wish it was her body though not her doubles.

Yea read she used a body double after posting that, was too sleepy to revise :lol:

How were you guys able to tell it was a body double? I thought it was her the whole time :smh:. I don't recall what she looked like previously so maybe that is the reason.

Last edited:
How were you guys able to tell it was a body double? I thought it was her the whole time :smh:. I don't recall what she looked like previously so maybe that is the reason.

lena got alot of pics out there on top of she said she wouldnt do it and they admitted to
plus Lena's breast aren't that big.

I thought it was a body double as soon as I saw it because the head attached to the body looked off. That and her boobs looked really far apart and they didn't look that way in topless scenes she's done before.
View media item 1586337

Last edited:
lena got alot of pics out there on top of she said she wouldnt do it and they admitted to
plus Lena's breast aren't that big.

I thought it was a body double as soon as I saw it because the head attached to the body looked off. That and her boobs looked really far apart and they didn't look that way in topless scenes she's done before.
View media item 1586337

Ok. I don't recall how she looks nude, and since it is GOT I just assumed it was her. I thought Emilia Clarke was the one saying she wouldn't do nudity anymore.

Last edited:
Ok. I don't recall how she looks nude, and since it is GOT I just assumed it was her. I thought Emilia Clarke was the one saying she wouldn't do nudity anymore.

she did say that.
but Lena also never agreed to being naked on the show since season 1, you see a little cleavage in her and jaimies sex scene but other than that you never see her go naked in the show.
Lena was really against doing the nudity scene, i sweear that was a hard scene to take, im sure she didn't do it for more than just the purpose of not being naked.

Lena has never done nude scenes on this show. I think at this point in her career she doesn't want to do any anymore.

Was that really how the clip went? I always thought the flame was the end of the episode for some reason.

CHECK THE TAPE: Season 1, Episode 2. It goes from Drogo/Khaleesi in the tent, transitions to Jon/Tyrion/Benjun in the woods.

Last edited:

Dragon Eggs, Targaryan, Fire, Targaryan...

Umm I'm pretty sure that scene ends with Danny starting to smile while looking at the eggs.

Later in the same episode, she ask one of her servants to teach her how to make Drogo happy sexually. This happens in episode 2

And the wedding night "rape" of Danny was cut out just as Drogo was bending her over. That was at the end of episode one.

The next scene I believe was Bran finding Jamie and Cersei. And that probably over shadowed everything else.

And the show was less popular back then, and people could find out very quick that in the book, the wedding night plays out differently. It was also they cut the scene out early to imply rape. Danny wasn't rape on her wedding night by Drogo in the books. So people could chalk it up to selective/sneaky editing. Since at that time people had no idea how far from the books the show would eventually go.
Soooooooooooooo, yeah. Nice try doe :lol:

But Danny "rape":rolleyes wasn't anything like Sansa's.

Last edited:
Umm I'm pretty sure that scene ends with Danny starting to smile while looking at the eggs.

Later in the same episode, she ask one of her servants to teach her how to make Drogo happy sexually. This happens in episode 2

And the wedding night "rape" of Danny was cut out just as Drogo was bending her over. That was at the end of episode one.

The next scene I believe was Bran finding Jamie and Cersei. And that probably over shadowed everything else.

And the show was less popular back then, and people could find out very quick that in the book, the wedding night plays out differently. It was also they cut the scene out early to imply rape. Danny wasn't rape on her wedding night by Drogo in the books. So people could chalk it up to selective/sneaky editing. Since at that time people had no idea how far from the books the show would eventually go.
Soooooooooooooo, yeah. Nice try doe :lol:

But Danny "rape":rolleyes wasn't anything like Sansa's.

Whether the scene was cut out or not
in the books or not

there is no difference between the two. Both woman were given to men they didn't want to for political reasons. Both woman were reluctant to consummate the marriage, but knew they had no choice. If I recall, Drogo and Ramsey took both woman from behind. Granted Drogo slid Dany's dress down, or she did it herself {can't recall which}, while Ramsey ripped Sansa's. Other than that there was no difference. Even in the scene you are referring to, Dany tried to get Drogo to do it in another position, but he wasn't having that. So he forced her into the position he wanted, which is in the spoiler.

The only difference is people have a soft spot for Sansa, and blow it up to more than what it is. If Dany didn't take things into her own hands, Drogo wouldn't have fell in love with her later on, and she wouldn't have fallen in love with him. If she hadn't done that, it would be the same routine night after night. Him treating her like a piece of meat to do what he wants to whenever he wanted vs her being his "moon and stars", and "light of his light"or whatever the hell he was calling her when they were in love.

Last edited:
^^^ You're remember that scene wrong I believe. That scene begins with Drogo drinking outside, get up and walks away. Then quick cuts to them having sex. Danny is crying, she starts to look at the eggs and begins to smile a lil.

The argument over positions is after Danny ask ole girl on instructions to please Drogo. In episode 3, which ends with Danny being pregnant and her and Drogo happy together

And now you're moving the goal post. My comment was about the scene. You wanna bring in all the similarities to make them seem one-to-one because realying on the scenes themselves won't no that.

Plus of course people care about a character they have seen for 5 seasons, as opposed to Danny that had her implied "rape" in episode one. After like what? 8 mins of screen time.

And then you move to conjecture about how the story would have gone. :smh: :lol:

Brah lets just stop here. Everyone just had argument already. I just wanted to point out that comparing scenes was a BS argument

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom