OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dont know one care about that blonde pansy

OG Rob Baratheon tho 
pimp.gif
Rob the biggest simp of all time. Dude started a war cause my man took his girl

Ned won that war for him anyway

Rhaegar > Rob
nah Rob wasnt about to have the seven kingdoms know him as asterisk made

caved that hermaphrodites chest in like a G

Rob was in that one village holed up hiding from Sam Tarly's pops. Stannis got stuck on Dragonstone. The Baratheons trash, Ours is the fury my *** :rolleyes . Ned and Jon Arryn were the main ones riding round and gettin it.

Rob was in that one village holed up hiding from Sam Tarly's pops. Stannis got stuck on Dragonstone. The Baratheons trash, Ours is the fury my *** :rolleyes . Ned and Jon Arryn were the main ones riding round and gettin it.

This post got me thinking who in the entire show has caught the least amount of L's. Boltons maybe? Freys? Podrick has been pretty fortunate so far. Bronn too.

Them and the Boltons have it coming. The show doesn't really go in depth on it but during their stay at winterfull the north is pretty much revolting

This post got me thinking who in the entire show has caught the least amount of L's. Boltons maybe? Freys? Podrick has been pretty fortunate so far. Bronn too.

I was gonna say the Arryns but Jon and Lysa lol but they've been chillin in the Vale for the most part. Martells? Bronn definitely has come up, he's probably prospered the most.

Freys are definitely gonna get that work.

So much slander for my boy Bobby B!

lol, I only like him because of the actor that played him in the show.
roll.gif

Last edited:
well was your account charged? :lol:

maybe the campaign you donated to was scrapped, and they started another one. if you stopped getting updates, that seems likely cause I'd at least wanna know if it was successful or not. :lol:

It was charged and I was getting daily updates for like 3 weeks and then they all-of-a sudden stopped. To be honest though, since the updates were coming so often, I kind of stopped paying attention to what they were saying and just deleted them. Either way, I'm just happy the movie is getting made, t-shirt or not.

Back
Top Bottom