OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did they say on the show why House Tully hasn't attacked Walder Frey for what he did.

I doesn't he still have their hair as a captive?

Yeah the Freys have Edmure hostage and most of the Tully soldiers were at the Twins for the Red Wedding. Blackfish is still out there somewhere tho. The Freys run Riverrun at the moment.

I still believe that frey girl edmure married is finer than rob's chaplin girl.

I bet frey showed rob his ugly daughters to kind of test him.

I don't think the tullys have any numbers to get revenge. Only ones left are edmure who is locked in a toom soemwhere and the uncle.

I still believe that frey girl edmure married is finer than rob's chaplin girl.

I bet frey showed rob his ugly daughters to kind of test him.

I don't think the tullys have any numbers to get revenge. Only ones left are edmure who is locked in a toom soemwhere and the uncle.

Rob never saw any of the daughters, if I remember correctly

Last edited:
He was introduced to all of em but her... remember walder was like he could have twins if he wanted. .lmao classic

He was introduced to all of em but her... remember walder was like he could have twins if he wanted. .lmao classic

Lawd Sodium when was this?

I thought his mom went into the castle and agreed to the marriage

Then when she told Rob, he asked her if any of them looked good?

Last edited:
^^ This is correct. Rob was introduced before the wedding when it was already to late. He never saw them in season one

IMDb ‏@IMDb · 4h4 hours ago
Oysters, clams, & 24 Emmy nominations for #GameofThrones! See the nominees (updating): http://imdb.to/1V7yInR

:nthat:

Well deserved. That said, I bet it wins only 8 or under. I feel like Emmy voters are biased toward the network shows.

I hope they don't do flashback of Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see an HBO movie bout that one

Last edited:
I hope they don't do flashback of Robert's Rebellion. I wanna see an HBO movie bout that one

Nah. There's too much stuff going on in the present for the show to deal with for them to throw in extensive flashbacks - IMO.

I need a prequel mini-series of Ros getting her cheeks clapped in brothels. Like Diary of a Call Girl Westeros style.

I need a prequel mini-series of Ros getting her cheeks clapped in brothels. Like Diary of a Call Girl Westeros style.

Khal Drogo was in the first season which made it awesome.
^ agreed

i liked season 2 also. Joffery is still the greatest villian of the series thus far for pure comedy

Ramsay is bad, but he's not as bad in the show as he is in the book.
Joffery they made a bit more extreme. imo.

Ramsey is too fictional..his character is not believable at all..

I own season 4 on blu ray and that's good also but 5..wow

Last edited:
Book 3 (seasons 3 and 4) was the best book IMO which is why those seasons are better. Books 2 and 4 have a lot more story which is necessary. Book 5 was cool especially with Arya and the dragons.

That said, GRRM needs to drop WoW ASAP

Back
Top Bottom