OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those Dornish women are beyond idiotic. Oberyn was one of my favorite characters, but he VOLUNTEERED to a fight to the death and lost because of his own arrogance. Going around and killing everyone who had nothing to do with it :stoneface:

Ellaria wanting vengeance for Oberyn's death and being mad because his brother didn't go to war when Oberyn willingly volunteered for the trial by combat has always irked me.

The only one she should be mad at is Oberyn for not finishing the Mountain off before he started gloating.

She in full women logic mode right now.
She's lowkey the Dorne version of Cersi.

Mad dumb.

Did they cut off robb's head too or did they just hollow out his direwolf's head and put it on him?

They beheaded him at Jofferys request.

Last edited:
the hound might've turned out to be alright if his big bro didn't burn half of his face when he was a kid.

I still see the Hound getting a HHH in Hartford baby face pop in season 6...

Those Dornish women are beyond idiotic. Oberyn was one of my favorite characters, but he VOLUNTEERED to a fight to the death and lost because of his own arrogance. Going around and killing everyone who had nothing to do with it :stoneface:
The Mountain did rape and murder his sister and killed at least one of her children. Oberyn would have won the fight if he focused more on winning and less on getting a confession. He used the exact same strategy that Bronn would have used if he decided to fight for Tyrion. Bronn probably would have beaten The Mountain because he wouldn't be so obsessed with getting a confession.

And Ned isn't coming back. In the show, Catelyn has his remains if I'm not mistaken. Plus, Arya asks Thoros if he can bring Ned back and he says that he can't.

Bronn is dope, but be wouldn't have stood a chance against the Mountain... He knew it... That's why he didn't do it...

Ellaria wanting vengeance for Oberyn's death and being mad because his brother didn't go to war when Oberyn willingly volunteered for the trial by combat has always irked me.

The only one she should be mad at is Oberyn for not finishing the Mountain off before he started gloating.

She in full women logic mode right now.

And she was there in person, not like she heard all of this second hand

the hound might've turned out to be alright if his big bro didn't burn half of his face when he was a kid.

I still see the Hound getting a HHH in Hartford baby face pop in season 6...

The Mountain did rape and murder his sister and killed at least one of her children. Oberyn would have won the fight if he focused more on winning and less on getting a confession. He used the exact same strategy that Bronn would have used if he decided to fight for Tyrion. Bronn probably would have beaten The Mountain because he wouldn't be so obsessed with getting a confession.

And Ned isn't coming back. In the show, Catelyn has his remains if I'm not mistaken. Plus, Arya asks Thoros if he can bring Ned back and he says that he can't.

Bronn is dope, but be wouldn't have stood a chance against the Mountain... He knew it... That's why he didn't do it...

I think Bronn could have took him, Bronn just didn't like the odds. Smart man. I wouldn't have took the chance either. Could have said I had 99% chance of beating him and I would have been like nah...

Bronn didn't fight because he wasn't going to win no matter what. If he lost, he'd be dead. If he won, Cersei would take all his titles and lands away and Tyrion would probably be broke and wouldn't be able to double Cersei's price or even meet it. I think he could have beaten The Mountain because he basically outlined the strategy that Oberyn ended up using. Constantly dance around him, let him get tired and find a way to get him on his back. That's basically what Oberyn did (he used poison as well).

we might be overating Bronns fighting ability just because he beat a regular sized man who wore heavy armor.

his dagger and short sword work wasnt going to take down the mountain, like Oberyns spear and elite training.

Don't sleep on daario naharis. Dude is dangerous and has never really even been tested. He's like a young Mike Tyson, pre buster Douglas

Last edited:
we might be overating Bronns fighting ability just because he beat a regular sized man who wore heavy armor.

his dagger and short sword work wasnt going to take down the mountain, like Oberyns spear and elite training.

This... Mountain would have been a bad match up... I take Bronn as a fighter better at close range...

Also... How old is Bronn?...

This... Mountain would have been a bad match up... I take Bronn as a fighter better at close range...

Also... How old is Bronn?...

No clue.

Bronn stood no chance, just like that time when him and The Hound were in each other's face Bronn was scared because he knew he would get washed.  With Jamie's sword hand chopped off, the only 2 ppl that stood a chance at taking down Mountain were Oberyn Martell and Areo Hotah thats still alive. 

Bronn stood no chance, just like that time when him and The Hound were in each other's face Bronn was scared because he knew he would get washed.  With Jamie's sword hand chopped off, the only 2 ppl that stood a chance at taking down Mountain were Oberyn Martell and Areo Hotah thats still alive. 
"The only time a man can be brave is when he is afraid."

This story is always making the case that having fear doesn't mean that a person can't achieve great things. That scene with The Hound is from the show, didn't happen in the books. I think while The Mountain is insanely strong, he wasn't invincible. A person who was fast enough and could get into the weaknesses in his armor, could beat him. Obviously, a regular sword wouldn't work. If Bronn were going to take up the challenge, he would probably have to use a spear. He understood the strategy and what it would take. But there was no point because he would lose no matter the outcome. And Bronn is about that paper.

Last edited:
Y'all sleepin on Brianne of Tarth
Brienne is tough and very strong but she got ****** up a few times in the books. She's seems like she's still on the come-up. I get the feeling that she might become a great knight later on (assuming she's isn't killed) like her ancestor (assuming that theory is true).

I dunno why feminism is being brought up. She's big. Probably hits pretty hard too. You stand toe to toe with the hound then you're aight.

Brianne would have got washed by the Hound if a vital limb wasn't deteriorating by the second due to infectious disease.

Bri still my girl though.

Last edited:
Oberyn could have taken on anyone, followed by Jorah....to me those two seem like the best fighters...the hound was just a brute, a lite version of his brother....can't wait for Arya to flourish into a young Matt Murdock.

Back
Top Bottom