OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also people have to remember that The Mountain is 7'11, and uses a much bigger sword than the average knight so you have to realize just on how big is reach alone is on top of his strength makes it so very few can match up with him.  That's why even the most skilled swords like 2 handed Jamie, Barristan Selmy, Bronn etc. would have trouble with him.  In Dorne they're trained with Spears rather than Swords like most of the realm so thats why Oberyn with his 8 foot spear and Areo Hotah with his Pole Axe would match up better with The Mountain.  Keep in mind just how long his arms would be at 7'11, the hound who's a big guy is much smaller at around 6'9.  That's a 14 inch height differential between brothers. 

Well I can't say I knew The Mountain was 7'11" :lol:

Always assumed he was about 7' and the Hound maybe around 6'5"

Last edited:
Well I can't say I knew The Mountain was 7'11"
laugh.gif

Always assumed he was about 7' and the Hound maybe around 6'5"

I need to see what Jaime can do with a sword-hand prosthetic. Surprised no one even mentioned Jon. He's gone for right now but last season he was leveling up.

Jon is for sure up there......but he dead for now.

The only fighters that we now are good from the show and are alive are 

Bronn

Jaime(lefty)

Brienne

Ramsey

Thormond

Zombie Mt. (assuming he's as good)

Darrio 

Jorah

Grey Worm

Sand Snakes(i guess)

Loras Tyrell

Stannis(if you don't believe he's dead)

Hound(if you don't believe he's dead)

Am I missing anyone? 

Left out the new Khal and Black fish because we haven't seen them fight.

You guys underestimate the rage and strength produced by being friendzoned. He's next level friendzoned.

I'm saying....for Khaleessiiiii he would have taken on the Mountain and won....he's fueled by love, if he doesn't fear constant rejection by now, that man fears NOTHING....and I think he can take on Daario

im not gonna lie i hate dany too...shes top 3 hated in the show for me. 

she's so entitled she pisses me off amd shes sooo naive. 

The hound easily gave the mountain that work at the jousting competition. He even timed his kneel with the swing of the mountain. The mountain seemed like a rather common swordsman in that contest after being bested on a horse by sir loras.

The hound easily gave the mountain that work at the jousting competition. He even timed his kneel with the swing of the mountain. The mountain seemed like a rather common swordsman in that contest after being bested on a horse by sir loras.

I'm just saying the mountain ain't about ****. Every time you see him he's getting worked by somebody unless you count the scenes he's chopping up slaves.

Back
Top Bottom