OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I feel like that big lady bolton could have taken down those dogs.  She had like 400 pounds on them.  
Type of chick you're 50/50 about when last call hits at the club and suffering from Halo 3 General levels of Patron goggles. Do I take her home or sleep alone?

Melisanbae picked her ******* off the floor, pulled her yamb flaps back together, and game through big for the squad tonight.
Terrell Owens-type effort in the 2005 SB.

Last edited:
We need Melisandre as Bernie's new campaign manager

As we know most revolutions are not started by poor people. Hell hath no fury like those just one rung below the super elite.

The way that Roose Bolton tried to set up a rivalry among his two sons is tactically foolish. In that sense Roose Bolton is like Hitler, setting his elites against one another.

My favorite reveal of the episode was finding out Hodor's real name is Willis and he could say other words before.

Ya know **** dont end well for Starks, only one im rooting for is Arya. The True Lord Bolton got something for ya beloved Jon

It's Davos not Davis. Although I wouldn't be against a Wire-Thrones mashup. Clay Davos be like "to get this Castle built, you gotta give me 250,000 silver stags partna, so I can bribe these Red Keep MFers"

Was everyone expecting Ramsay to murk his dad and take control?
I though Roose would eventually kill Ramsay. Ramsay is too wild while Roose is more tactful. In the books, Roose also threatens to kill Ramsay if he doesn't fall in line. Roose always seemed to have the upper hand. Ramsay killing Roose does make sense though since he is reckless.

It's Davos not Davis. Although I wouldn't be against a Wire-Thrones mashup. Clay Davos be like "to get this Castle built, you gotta give me 250,000 silver stags partna, so I can bribe these Red Keep MFers"

Nah famb, this has been discussed already. His name is Davis now

But Roose should've seen that a mile away man

A twist would've been him killing Ramsay
Roose is a very confident character. He feels he always has the upper hand in any situation. Every thing he does has been well planned. Maybe the show didn't establish that in the best way but that's how he moves. In the books, he has informants lurking in Ramsay's crew who report directly to him about everything that Ramsay does. So he feels he has the advantage at all times.

Ya know **** dont end well for Starks, only one im rooting for is Arya. The True Lord Bolton got something for ya beloved Jon
giphy.gif

My man Juan is going to flourish.

Slander will not be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom