OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ramsey is so ruthless. Even though he like that one of my favorite characters. Also are we up to where the book is at? Or passed it? Is snow alive in the books?

Ramsey is so ruthless. Even though he like that one of my favorite characters. Also are we up to where the book is at? Or passed it? Is snow alive in the books?
For the most part, we're past the books. Although, I heard that Kingsmoot and the Siege at Riverrun happen this season. Those are from the books. Jon's chapters in the 5th book end with the stabbing, so the show is officially past the books as far as Jon's story is concerned. Tyrion has yet to meet Dany or the dragons, we're past the books in that storyline. Tower of Joy happens in the next episode. Ned has dreams about that event in the first book but I don't know how they're going to incorporate it in the show. I don't know if they're going to make the big revelation that book readers have been anticipating. The first time the show went past the books was Season 4 when the Night's King turned the baby into a White Walker. That has yet to happen in the books but it has been long suspected.

Everyone on Arya's list gonna be dead by the time Tjaqen H'ghar can turn her into Solid Stark, and can get her Metal Gear on in Westeros

Last edited:
Episode was incredible, top to bottom.

Bolton and Greyjoy going down, Davos with the Ed Reed x Ray Lewis pep talk, Melisandre with an MJ flu game performance.. this was some elite level GOT action we got.

Not to mention the wildlings stepping up to the plate.. this show can be so damn good with the right plotlines. That's where last season suffered, Dorne and a couple other ones just made the episodes drag. I know not every episode can involve murder, betrayal, bringing back MFers from the dead.. but we just hit a wall with a couple of plotlines last year.

This is one of those episodes where I immediately want to re-watch it. Great stuff.

AND I DIDNT EVEN MENTION TYRION AND THE DRAGONS.. Come on, man. That was a great moment and scene. Tyrion connecting with the dragons... yes. Awesome. Yes.

Last edited:
Deaths were hilarious and on point.

Giant man taking the dude
Big show throwing dudes face towards the wall
Dude throwing homie off the bridge
Pure :lol: :lol: :rofl:

You know this episode was next level when nobody has discussed how Tyrion was able to walk up to the dragons and free them from their chains.

Besides that suspect bridge that Balon had to cross, I knew he was going to die because he was the last one standing out of the names that Stannis and Melisandre listed off in Season 2, the others were Joffrey, Robb, and I do not remember if there was one more.

Besides so many great moments there were plenty of quieter scenes that were just as powerful, one that stood out was Brienne letting Sansa know that she ran into Arya, and Tyrion's story about his family laughing at him during his name day because he wanted a dragon, and it did not even have to be a normal sized one either.

There's a character in the books called Moqorro. One of the few Black characters in the books. He's a Red priest and he tells Tyrion the following:

"Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark. And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all"

I think Tyrion is going nuclear with the dragons.

Last edited:
Deaths were hilarious and on point.

Giant man taking the dude
Big show throwing dudes face towards the wall
Dude throwing homie off the bridge
Pure
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
My man gave him the Loki treatment 
laugh.gif

Back