OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the Dorne plot died with Marcellus to be honest, cuz it won't make a shred of sense for Illaria to be "queen"

Doubt it. Just throw all of em to the Mt. Zombie and dead that storyline.
Perfect time for a black character to show up and become king of Dorne and bring back some respek to da whole region.

Show some superior fighting skills and ****.

I thought Areo Hotah was going to flourish :smh:

Might as well mention Walter Frey while we're butchering names :lol:

Walter Frey is not the butchering of a name. :lol:

It's literally misspelled by one letter that's almost indistinguishable by sound if you've never seen the name spelled before, which most people haven't.

We went on a run last week from Davis to Walter to Odor :lol:

I'm aware it's not butchering, most people probably think his name is Walter anyways :lol:

Oh ok had me feeling dumb for sure thought ol boy was a Walter. :lol:

**** a flashback. That ***** Hodor. His momma named him Hodor, ima call him Hodor
His momma didn't name him Hodor though, she named him Willis

**** a flashback. That ***** Hodor. His momma named him Hodor, ima call him Hodor
His mom named him Willis tho
roll.gif

Old Nan is his mom
#Hodor4lyfe

In terms of the dragon sizing for Rhaegal and Viserion, they look to be about as big as Drogon back in season 4, maybe a little bit larger. Now Drogon is probably bigger than both of em combine by now. I'm not a book reader, so do they suggest on how much they have grown since being released?

Last edited:
What if the person who messed Willis up was someone named Hodor and Willis has been trying to tell people for decades?

John Snow BYke wow[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ghost, Longclaw, Wildling Army, Melisanbae, and a Kinghtswatch brothers ready to die for you. Snowman got dream team around him

This is the biggest come up for an already star player since David Robinson missed that one year due to injury, and it resulted in the Spurs getting Duncan in the draft

Minor setback for a major comeback :smokin

Last edited:
Everybody is juiced for Jon to be back but yall better pray he's still on the right team.

I'm with @Rexanglorum, we don't know what kind of underlying magic could be at work here.

If it's really the Lord of Light vs. Darkness better hope Jon hasn't risen with some W Walker in him. :nerd:

Last edited:
Hodor means god of winter/darkness....did Wylis see some traumatic **** to keep Hodoring? :nerd:

Last edited:
Everybody is juiced for Jon to be back but yall better pray he's still on the right team.

I'm with @Rexanglorum, we don't know what kind of underlying magic could be at work here.

If it's really the Lord of Light vs. Darkness better hope Jon hasn't risen with some W Walker in him. :nerd:

Whatever team Jonny's one, I'm on

If he is White Walker, then I'm head to Sally's Beauty Supply, cop a Bunny Ruckus Bed Wench starter kit; so I can dye my hair grey and rock some blue contacts

Last edited:
How would it be white walker / other magic if Melisandre did the ritual though? Unless the ritual didn't work and the other god did his magic after.

I see all you peasants are calling for me...................Well here I am.
Congratulations y'all got yall precious empty Snowball back.
Doesn't make your whole ShackleFart army any better.
I dont see the reason yall are happy just for him to take an L all over again.

Give it up the Goddess Melisanbae for throwing your team that Alley OOP. I saw yall dirtying her name in here when she was like this
View media item 2017341.. now yall on the bandwagon..

HypeBeast.................We know bout ya!

You Scum of House Shacklefart are pathetic.
I see yall making yall marmers Farce Japes. like a pack of unfunny jesters in here. I wish Joffrey was still around to execute you clowns.

Laughing at "Davis", and "Chyna of Tarth"??? Chuckling it up like hyenas,
in my Kingdom we cut out tongues for idiotic Jest like that. (Sad yall actually thought that was funny and clever all from a scribes error.... :smh: )
that's the type of stuff that makes yall irrelevant in the eyes of Salty Kingdom.

rejoice for the next few eps. he will soon take this L all over again, to put you bastard, murders and thieves back in your feels.

I've employed the best Flayers in the game..... :smokin

Jon will take another L, I'll be burning Rusty and his 2 general Calibee and Robtoo.
The rest who Cape for House ShackleFart will be left with nothing.

TIBERIOUS DOGGERTON.......................... OUT
View media item 2017362

Back
Top Bottom