OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everybody is juiced for Jon to be back but yall better pray he's still on the right team.

I'm with @Rexanglorum, we don't know what kind of underlying magic could be at work here.

If it's really the Lord of Light vs. Darkness better hope Jon hasn't risen with some W Walker in him.
nerd.gif
Whatever team Jonny's one, I'm on

If he is White Walker, then I'm head to Sally's Beauty Supply, cop a Bunny Ruckus Ben Wench starter kit, so I can dye my hair grey and rock some blue contacts
roll.gif
roll.gif

How would it be white walker / other magic if Melisandre did the ritual though? Unless the ritual didn't work and the other god did his magic after.

Who knows man. He's mixed it up with the white walkers, spent all types of time in their hood, for sure on their Jefe's radar. Like I said we don't know the type of magic that could be at work here. :nerd:

Last edited:

I'm calling it now, Hodor is Targaryen. He will ride one of the dragons.

So you want this dragon to suffer a fractured vertebra?

I see how it is. You guys stay underestimating him, but don't ACK surprised when he slays the walkers in the final battle.

R + L = HO-GAWD

This theory was not as worse as Zik's cyborgs from Dorne, Rusty's GoT TWD shared universe and Steezy swearing up and down saying he saw a wildling using an iphone on the background in a castle black scene.

Last edited:
We all rejoicing the Snowman is byke and all but we all know the Starks can't flourish that much.

Some Ls gotta be coming their way soon. Unless this is the end of the story and they are about to wrap it up, even then I don't see this ending happy.

We all rejoicing the Snowman is byke and all but we all know the Starks can't flourish that much.

Some Ls gotta be coming their way soon. Unless this is the end of the story and they are about to wrap it up, even then I don't see this ending happy.
Snowman aint a Stark doe 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Flourishment will surely insue  

He's only half Stark pleighboi. His father's house is the Old Dynasty. He has the strongest claim to the Iron Throne.

Folks in here better start learning how to put respeck on the name Jon Targaryen.

The way they let it sit for so long. I really believed the episode would end on a shot of dead Jon.

Great job by everyone from the writing to the editing.

I won't lie, I was ready to be disappointed for a second there, but I knew something was up as soon as ghost sat up.

I kind of wish they had let the scene fade to black after zooming in on his face and then had him take the breath right before the credits started to roll.

Last edited:
Folks in here better start learning how to put respeck on the name Jon Targaryen.

You think if he saw his aunty dany he would consider clapping her cheeks to keep the family tradition going?

What is there to consider? Those cheeks must be clapped to keep the royal bloodline strong.

dany can't have kids until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. She's going to be a cream pie / snow pie bakery until then.

I see all you peasants are calling for me...................Well here I am.
Congratulations y'all got yall precious empty Snowball back.
Doesn't make your whole ShackleFart army any better.
I dont see the reason yall are happy just for him to take an L all over again.

You Scum of House Shacklefart are pathetic.
I see yall making yall marmers Farce Japes. like a pack of unfunny jesters in here. I wish Joffrey was still around to execute you clowns.

Laughing at "Davis", and "Chyna of Tarth"??? Chuckling it up like hyenas,
in my Kingdom we cut out tongues for idiotic Jest like that. (Sad yall actually thought that was funny and clever all from a scribes error.... :smh: )
that's the type of stuff that makes yall irrelevant in the eyes of Salty Kingdom.

rejoice for the next few eps. he will soon take this L all over again, to put you bastard, murders and thieves back in your feels.

I've employed the best Flayers in the game..... :smokin

Jon will take another L, I'll be burning Rusty and his 2 general Calibee and Robtoo.
The rest who Cape for House ShackleFart will be left with nothing.

TIBERIOUS DOGGERTON.......................... OUT

View media item 2017476

You think if he saw his aunty dany he would consider clapping her cheeks to keep the family tradition going?

What is there to consider? Those cheeks must be clapped to keep the royal bloodline strong.

dany can't have kids until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. She's going to be a cream pie / snow pie bakery until then.

Khal Dragic died from a flesh wound. Snowmayne just came back after his whole squad shanked him. There's no comparison here, Snowmayne's frosting goes wherever he wants it to go.

I see all you peasants are calling for me...................Well here I am.
Congratulations y'all got yall precious empty Snowball back.
Doesn't make your whole ShackleFart army any better.
I dont see the reason yall are happy just for him to take an L all over again.

Give it up the Goddess Melisanbae for throwing your team that Alley OOP. I saw yall dirtying her name in here when she was like this
View media item 2017341.. now yall on the bandwagon..

HypeBeast.................We know bout ya!

You Scum of House Shacklefart are pathetic.
I see yall making yall marmers Farce Japes. like a pack of unfunny jesters in here. I wish Joffrey was still around to execute you clowns.

Laughing at "Davis", and "Chyna of Tarth"??? Chuckling it up like hyenas,
in my Kingdom we cut out tongues for idiotic Jest like that. (Sad yall actually thought that was funny and clever all from a scribes error.... :smh: )
that's the type of stuff that makes yall irrelevant in the eyes of Salty Kingdom.

rejoice for the next few eps. he will soon take this L all over again, to put you bastard, murders and thieves back in your feels.

I've employed the best Flayers in the game..... :smokin

Jon will take another L, I'll be burning Rusty and his 2 general Calibee and Robtoo.
The rest who Cape for House ShackleFart will be left with nothing.

TIBERIOUS DOGGERTON.......................... OUT
View media item 2017362

Sit yo *** down Warden, ya done

View media item 1932460

Last edited:
Whatever team Jonny's one, I'm on

If he is White Walker, then I'm head to Sally's Beauty Supply, cop a Bunny Ruckus Ben Wench starter kit, so I can dye my hair grey and rock some blue contacts

:rofl:

Gotta get some lye and egg to get that "good hair," like Jon Snow.

I already got that covered famb. The maester of House Shackleford bout to have me looking luxurious outchea

Catch us in the high tower like......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom