OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sansa has really come of age brehs...

latest

Sorry if this hot take has been covered, but although I enjoyed the dany scene, I was a bit disappointed because now we have to sit through another season where it seems like she won't do much. Now she has the dorthraki at her side... What will happen with the unsullied or Maureen? It's like she is just caught in this endless cycle of having new followers or trying to help the world. I would have preferred the dragons to come in a **** **** up. Then at least she can move on.

Sorry if this hot take has been covered, but although I enjoyed the dany scene, I was a bit disappointed because now we have to sit through another season where it seems like she won't do much. Now she has the dorthraki at her side... What will happen with the unsullied or Maureen? It's like she is just caught in this endless cycle of having new followers or trying to help the world. I would have preferred the dragons to come in a **** **** up. Then at least she can move on.

She's going to add the Dothrak to her army of Unsullied. Add those two together and one would assume that she becomes unstoppable.

She's going to add the Dothrak to her army of Unsullied. Add those two together and one would assume that she becomes unstoppable.

Dothrak + Unsullied + Dragons = guerilla style warfare that no army in Westeros will be ready for. Not to mention the fact that by the time she gets there, her major opposition, namely the Tyrells and Lannisters, will be weakened by the war they're about to wage in King's Landing. The other major houses will probably take her side because she's a Targ or simply because they're scared of her dragons. She's about to conquer like Aegon did.

Biggest difference between her and Aegon like mentioned before are the age and size of the dragons.  Balerion was carpet flaming everything because he was 200 years old and big enough to swallow mammoths like aspirin.  Her dragons can still be taken down by ballistas/catapults etc.  Their scales aren't developed to the point of Aegon's dragons.  She can conquer Westeros but she'll need support of some houses, maybe Dorne and some other houses from the other regions

Just watched.

roll.gif
 @ Tormund giving  Brienne the hungry eyes. My ***** finna climb that mountain 
pimp.gif

Speaking of big ******* Unella gotta be related to Brienne. Both them ******* big the same way, although I got my doubts about Unella being female. Head wrap probly covering up an adam's apple.

roll.gif
 @ Jorah's sand attack and the fact that it ******* missed 
roll.gif

devil.gif
 @ Osha looking all sexy and coy and.....kinda pregnant? until she got killed 
tired.gif

Littlefinger finally showing his face and making moves. ***** bout to ride on the boltons.

Ramsay's odds aint looking too good right now. Wildlings + Knights of the Vale + Stark loyalists = big enough army?

pimp.gif
 @ Khaleesi burning all them ****** alive and stepping through the fire like Chaka Khan. Somebody need to photoshop her onto the 400 degreez cover 
laugh.gif

Entire season so far been more lit than that hut was. 

Back
Top Bottom