OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tommen bout to catch the ultimate L. No way this storyline ends with the Tyrell's walking in on Kings Landing and taking out the High Sparrow & Co. without some type of repercussion. 

Someone from the Lannister's is about to get taken out...my money is on Tommen right now.

I love how Ramsay kept calling Jon a bastard in his letter too like he isn't one also 
laugh.gif
 Idgaf who said what, that ***** still a Snow.

His momma named him Ramsay Snow, ima call him Ramsay Snow.

Tommen bout to catch the ultimate L. No way this storyline ends with the Tyrell's walking in on Kings Landing and taking out the High Sparrow & Co. without some type of repercussion. 

Someone from the Lannister's is about to get taken out...my money is on Tommen right now.
The actor that plays Tommen also played one of the Lannister children that Karstark killed in Season 3. If he dies he would have been killed off twice on the same show as different characters. 
laugh.gif

But he at least got in bed with Margaery 
devil.gif

Theo gonna help sis and then he's gonna ask her to help JS and them.

That reunion, though

Crying-emotional.gif

I still can't believe Jorah got washed with the hands like Rick from Walking Dead smh.  I thought as a big strong guy he'd be better with the hands

Back
Top Bottom