OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The actor that plays Tommen also played one of the Lannister children that Karstark killed in Season 3. If he dies he would have been killed off twice on the same show as different characters. :lol:

Bro, i'm currently rewatching the show and saw this EP and i was like, fam, that's Tommen! How they gone let him play two characters, man? :lol:

that look Tormund had on his face when Tarthwitski first rolled thru the gates was love at first sight.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah Valey Del Negro gonna have to get clipped.

No way famb should be trusted to lead and army. Only thing that was keeping him under control was his mommy's Ta-Ta milk.

He gonna turn on Lil Finger soon

Last edited:
To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow

You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard, come and see. Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf’s skin is on my floor, come and see.

I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me, and I will ride north and slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

Ramsay Bolton Lord of Winterfell, and Warden of the North

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime  

You allowed thousands of wildlings past the Wall. You have betrayed your own kind, you have betrayed the North. Winterfell is mine, bastard, come and see. Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf’s skin is on my floor, come and see.

I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me, and I will ride north and slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from their sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see.

As much as I hate Ramsey, that boy got bars man 
laugh.gif
 The Westeros Hit'em Up

Last edited:
I been looking at the Season 6 trailer for clues.

Interesting they show Walder Fray coming back, and Tarthwitzki and Piperick with House Tully. Sansa bout to be plotting

Tormund is one of the funniest characters in the books. It's great that now we're starting to see more of that. I know some people were criticizing the show for adding more humor but at least in Tormund's case, he's always joking around in the books, especially with Jon.

Last edited:

Tormund is one of the funniest characters in the books. It's great that now we're starting to see more of that. I know some people were criticizing he show for adding more humor but at least in Tormund's case, he's always joking around, especially with Jon.
I think given the circumstances, his character is given a little more room to joke around more. Things were much more serious in previous seasons to be joking around. Now that they are "safe" from the White Walkers, dealing with Ramsey and such can't seem as bad 
laugh.gif

I think given the circumstances, his character is given a little more room to joke around more. Things were much more serious in previous seasons to be joking around. Now that they are "safe" from the White Walkers, dealing with Ramsey and such can't seem as bad 
laugh.gif
That could be true for a lot of characters but not Tormund. He's like a viking- he's always fighting, *******, drinking and laughing. I bet even if a White Walker ran up on him, his last words would be a joke about icy cocks or something like that.

As much as I hate Ramsey, that boy got bars man :lol:  The Westeros Hit'em Up

When JS was reading it, the only yhing was missing was a ether/takeover/hit 'em up/thun and kicko beat.

Last edited:
@Tdogg2k the thread is thriving and celebrating the return of the Snowgawd, come and see

Internet rumors and theories are spoken about freely, and given full consideration, come and see

No one speaks of the false Prince Stannis, he is dead, and now his woman belongs to the Snowman, come and see

House Shackleford has taken over your Kingdom and no one speaks your name other than in a joke, come and see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom