OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about the dude who started all this? The one that got his finger bit by Grey Wolf? 
The dude who proclaimed this idiot as the King in the North?

that character got cut. It's unfortunate, because he supposedly gets a massive body count racked up of frey soldiers.

Last edited:
Another example :smh:

2 more examples... These cats will never learn

Should we start calling people out?

Go for it.

As I said before you can always PM a mod too. Cut the cord with that user in this thread. That way it doesn't go you call them out --> they post a major spoiler or something --> then they get banned from the thread.

I try my hardest just to give info that links up certain things that might be missed in the show or just missed by the viewer if someone asks.

What about the dude who started all this? The one that got his finger bit by Grey Wolf? 
The dude who proclaimed this idiot as the King in the North?

that character got cut. It's unfortunate, because he supposedly gets a massive body count racked up of frey soldiers.

The actor had a scheduling conflict so he didn't return for S2/3. The way they morphed his storyline was that he was in the Riverlands helping push back the Lannisters in S2 and is still doing that now.

So the Wildling is still alive but in the form of a Hawk?

Who survived the Red Wedding aside from Blackfish and his nephew?

Wait a week :lol:

So I wonder if Cat's sister even cares that she got murked. I'm talking about the crazy one with the tower that has a hole in the ground.

You can kinda figure that out yourself with how she acted in the first season :lol: From keeping word of Ned's imprisonment from her to completely keeping the Vale's armies out of the war, she's just all about Robin now.

I'm upset Jon snow was so close to bran and they didn't like shout out the window too him

Edit. Rooting for Kaleesi now, shes a bad b, I hate how they killed all the Starks, the sisters married to the ******, and how powerful is the paralyzed kid really, in comparison to some of the other people with powers, like the fire lady

Using his mog abilities he knocked out Hodor and controled a direwolf to help Jon Snow escape from the wildings. He doesn't even know how much power he has or how to use it yet. Everyone in the tower with him seemed pretty amazed at what he did. With the other mog (who seems to know more about mog'ing) giving him some guidance on how to use his abilities, I think he could be pretty powerful. Think about it. He could use another animal to be a spy (stealth; element of surprise when planning attacks or whatever), he could use another animal to fend off enemies (like he did with the direwolf and Jon Snow), and now we know he can get into the heads of humans and knock them out.

Are there any more direwolfs out there? I'm guessing that the direwolf is probably the easiest animal for him to control since it came instinctively in a moment of fear for his brother.

From the first ep, they said that there haven't been any South of the Wall in centuries. Maybe he runs into some if they get North of the Wall.

If you only watched the shows you love Daenerys and refer to her and Khaleesi. If you read the books you most likely hate her. Such a strange phenomenon.

I still can't believe they killed the second hottest female on the show. That actually got naked. They better bring some more boobs into the show

I wonder what's going on with the nights watch. They haven't been shown since they killed Crastor and started killing each other...

Yup, one for each kid.

Rickon - Shaggydog
Bran - Summer
Arya - Nymeria
Sansa - Lady
Robb - Grey Wind
Jon -Ghost

Lady and Grey Wind are dead with Nymeria and Ghost in the wild.

Yup, one for each kid.

Rickon - Shaggydog
Bran - Summer
Arya - Nymeria
Sansa - Lady
Robb - Grey Wind
Jon -Ghost

So where are Summer and Shaggydog ( :lol: at that name)?

With Bran and Rickon, they were out hunting during the scene with them. Then Bran took over Summer and did work :lol: I imagine Shaggydog will go with Rickon and Osha.

Arrya gotta be a mess right now.

Basically seent both her parents and brother get executed.

She coulda ended Tywin at Harrenhal too
tired.gif

Yup, one for each kid.

Rickon - Shaggydog
Bran - Summer
Arya - Nymeria
Sansa - Lady
Robb - Grey Wind
Jon -Ghost

So where are Summer and Shaggydog ( :lol: at that name)?

With Bran and Rickon, they were out hunting during the scene with them. Then Bran took over Summer and did work :lol: I imagine Shaggydog will go with Rickon and Osha.

I wonder what Jon Snow was thinking when he saw Summer come to defend him. He knew it wasn't Grey Wind since that's his and the only white wolf right? Why are two wolves in the wild? Sorry for all the questions just fascinated with the wolfs right now :lol:

That threw me off cause i thought he would notice the wolfs and say hmm maybe my brothers are around but he just got on the horse and bounce no thought even left Ygritte who was tryna help him. :smh:

Last edited:
Well he didn't really have time to think it through :lol: there was fighting the five or six Wildlings, defending against an eagle and worrying about getting to Castle Black. Remember, the rest of the Wildings are on the move to attack the Wall and with some many brothers having marched North and having died, the faster he gets back the better. Jon probably thought it for a heartbeat and then got attacked again.

Jumpman - Arya forced Nymeria to run from her in season 1 when the wolf attacked Joffrey. She knew the Queen would want to hurt the wolf so she drove her away. Lady was killed instead. Jon had to send his wolf away as well. He hoped that Ghost would get back to the Wall to try and warn them.

hypebeast5 living up to his screenname, probably was giggling like a little school girl typing all that. Don't need to answer every spoiler question. :smh:

Well he didn't really have time to think it through :lol: there was fighting the five or six Wildlings, defending against an eagle and worrying about getting to Castle Black. Remember, the rest of the Wildings are on the move to attack the Wall and with some many brothers having marched North and having died, the faster he gets back the better. Jon probably thought it for a heartbeat and then got attacked again.

Jumpman - Arya forced Nymeria to run from her in season 1 when the wolf attacked Joffrey. She knew the Queen would want to hurt the wolf so she drove her away. Lady was killed instead. Jon had to send his wolf away as well. He hoped that Ghost would get back to the Wall to try and warn them.

Ahhh that's right! I forgot about the wolf attacking Joffrey. I can't wait to get some retrospective on this show. So many story lines have unfolded and character plots have changed since the first season. I NEED to go back and watch to understand everything. Then I think I may even read the books too since my roommate has all of them and read them all. Maybe I'll read the books before rewatching the series. I dunno.

At the beginning of the episode last night my roommate who had read the books was like, "this episode is gonna be bad." I was like, "what? it's the second to last episode man it better be good." Now I knew what he meant by "bad". Great episode though.

My girlfriend usually watches at my place every Monday since she works late Sunday and doesn't have HBO. I told her she can't watch the episode tonight because I know she'll be in a terrible mood after :x The girl cries at commercials and songs on the radio. I will not let HBO ruin my Sunday AND Monday night :rofl:

to help me with the comprehension the HBO little extras on youtube are good for me. They break it down and you know there wont be any spoilers

This was for episode 8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom