OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Littlefinger gave him an out but Ned rejected it and wanted to walk into his doom instead. Littlefinger had to do what he had to do.

Ned's biggest mistake was telling Cersei that he knew all of her secrets and gave her an advance warning that he was gonna act on it.

That was the biggest
jaguars-fan-gif.gif
moment in the show :smh:

Is it just me, or was Robb not marrying the frey girl, just bad writing to progress the plot by GRRM. Like, in all realness ,there's no way I can accept a character caring about the looks of a wife ( it seems like nobody of power married for love anyway) as opposed to not bolstering your army.

No way you can accept a 15 year old kid choosing an exotic chick over a chick from a family thats known for ugly chicks?

I'm still in shock. 

I had to watch an episode of Arrested Development right after so I could get a good night's sleep. 
laugh.gif

It just pisses me off that mot only did Ayra arrive shortly before her mom and rob got murked, but jon snow was close to reuniting with the 2 younger brothers too. This family just can't catch a break :lol: :smh:

Whats up w/ people online saying they felt worse seeing the wolf get killed then robb and them? a cg wolf getting shot w/ crossbows trumps a prego chick getting prison shanked in the womb?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

If you only watched the shows you love Daenerys and refer to her and Khaleesi. If you read the books you most likely hate her. Such a strange phenomenon.
That's exactly how I feel at this moment. Ser Jorah's not a fan of hers on the show right now. She's focusing all of her attention on Fabio's little brother :smh:.

That's exactly how I feel at this moment. Ser Jorah's not a fan of hers on the show right now. She's focusing all of her attention on Fabio's little brother :smh:.

Well, he did pretty much hand her 2000 more soldiers and another city, so its not completely outrageous he's getting some of her attention.

Back
Top Bottom