OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That gif, one of the last times those 3 were all smiling together. Now Osha and Hodor are gone. I'm still mad over Osha. SMH.

RIP Hodor da Gawd

hodor-smash.gif

Last edited:
If Nymeria doesn't reemerge this season to offset the losses of Shaggy Dog and Summer, the showrunners really are completely soulless ... :frown:

Leaf told Meera that Bran needed her. I guess she gets Bran to safety or maybe dies trying. Or maybe Bran wargs into a squirrel or some ****.

Let us not forget how Khaleesi keeps putting Jorah in the friendzone. :lol:
Jorah needs to find Bran and so he can end his life already.

That gif made me realize Brienne bae and I have the same hairstyle. Wonder if she uses pomade.

That gif made me realize Brienne bae and I have the same hairstyle. Wonder if she uses pomade.

Suavecito? [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Bran better warg into a polar bear or some **** and help Meera pull his *** outta the **** storm he put them in

Reactions: Ube
Let us not forget how Khaleesi keeps putting Jorah in the friendzone.
laugh.gif

When she started talking, getting all teary eyed, it looked like she was about to give him a shot at the P. But then she's like "I need you to find that cure, so you can continue to watch me bang other brehs". Dany's the real savage for that.

When she started talking, getting all teary eyed, it looked like she was about to give him a shot at the P. But then she's like "I need you to find that cure, so you can continue to watch me bang other brehs". Dany's the real savage for that.

Daario did kind of look like he was trying to stifle a laugh through that exchange . . . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom