OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to think the White Walkers will win and John Snow will somehow be the next Nights King. The Current Nights King might consider retirement after he takes out the 7 kingdoms.

Last edited:
Just for some clarification....

Bran, while seeing into the past, warged into present Hodor. During this warging session, past Hodor is somehow warged into future Hodor and vice versa, which creates this causal loop.

Am I reading this last scene correctly?

If the Night's King marked Bran on the arm causing the magic that prevents White Walkers and Wights from entering the cave of the Three eyed Raven to disappear, will that be the case if Bran goes anywhere south of the wall?

Bran, while seeing into the past, warged into present Hodor. During this warging session, past Hodor is somehow warged into future Hodor and vice versa, which creates this causal loop.

Like some timeline paradox feedback loop. But yea, that's what I pretty much got out of it.

And to add to it, the new Red Witch basically saying they're all exactly where they need to be for this exact time, or something like that

Last edited:
Last edited:

It's some crazy time paradox, probably a closed loop? There are so many theories going around right now like Bran might have done some Warging, and might have caused the Mad King to turn mad, thus saying "Burn them all" like how Hodor was saying, "Hodor/Hold the Door."

It's some crazy time paradox, probably a closed loop? There are so many theories going around right now like Bran might have done some Warging, and might have caused the Mad King to turn mad, thus saying "Burn them all" like how Hodor was saying, "Hodor/Hold the Door."

i read something how Bran is responsible for everything that has happened in the show because he can time travel and affect the past/future :lol:

also: maybe Holdthedoor isnt dead :nerd:

"Speaking to EW about the scene, Nairn said, “I had tears in my eyes. I don’t see myself on screen, I see Hodor. I always talk about him in the third person. I just saw the character die and it was very sad.” Unlike his co-star Kit Harington, who consistently denied rumors that his character Jon Snow would return from the dead (until he did), Nairn seems to be holding on to a sliver of hope. “You don’t actually see him [die]. It’s implied. So who knows? He may come back as a White Walker, maybe he got away.”

Last edited:
I'd be careful with all the theories you read online about Bran...technically, yes he can affect everything past, present and future. But the writing on this show is incredible and it would all be a waste of they start to go down that road...

I'd be careful with all the theories you read online about Bran...technically, yes he can affect everything past, present and future. But the writing on this show is incredible and it would all be a waste of they start to go down that road...

Oh for sure. But it's just fun reading them, and thinking how far down the rabbit hole we can go when exploring time paradox, and all that crazy stuff :lol:

Oh for sure. But it's just fun reading them, and thinking how far down the rabbit hole we can go when exploring time paradox, and all that crazy stuff :lol:

:lol: I mean I do it too, post predictions and theories and shoot **** out there that has absolutely no legs but just want to talk about it. These characters and these stories just have so much depth you can take these stories anywhere

Like some timeline paradox feedback loop. But yea, that's what I pretty much got out of it.

And to add to it, the new Red Witch basically saying they're all exactly where they need to be for this exact time, or something like that

Got it. Hopefully we get some official clarification next week.

Also, did anyone notice that the White Walkers were made using dragon glass? Hence the reason it kills them.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't like Sansa around Jon.

Jon seems focused on getting Rickon back and maybe taking Winterfell if he can

Sansa seems too focused on paying back Ramsey, she got that "I'm going to get a lot of people killed with a selfish short sighted decision" vibe

Last edited:
I know they reference Bran The Builder a couple times in ththe series, I'm starting to wonder if that is really Bran lol

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don't like Sansa around Jon.

Jon seems focused on getting Rocking back and maybe taking Winterfell if he can

Sansa seems too focused on paying back Ramsey, she got that "I'm going to get a lot of people killed with a selfish short sighted decision" vibe

All of this. She already holding the truth. I haven't been a Sansa fan from the jump. These Stark children I tell ya. Jon was the smartest one for taking the black and getting as far from them as possible.

Back
Top Bottom