OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do y'all think BenJen joined the NW?

Was there a scene where a hint is given or something?

I actually enjoy the theories

The theories in both the Breaking Bad and season one of True Detective thread were interesting
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. Its cool if you end up enjoying them as well.

I enjoyed reading the theories for Lost, Fringe, and Star Trek but you can't tell me cool and interesting fan theories made the Lost finale or final season great. Great fan theories did not make Heroes a better show.

[QUOTE name="amarano" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-season-6-thread-episode-5-the-door-5-22-16/22080#post_25858267[/URL]"]

was reading up on the "first man" and stuff about him and the forest children and in the wiki it mentioned something interesting. I'll spoiler it just in case but it's pretty interesting with this whole paradox time travel thing happening now...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Bran The Builder was a supposed ancestor of the Starks. With all of this Bran time travel **** going on, maybe Bran is Bran The Builder but then that would mean more of this Predestination/Interstellar, time/space continuum paradox cluster****. The Hodor thing I can deal with but Bran being Bran The Builder is too much.

I doubt it.  The Children of the Forest were fighting the First Men and losing hence the creation of the White Walkers. Judging by whats going on now, that plan failed. The Children had to work with the First Men to repel the White Walkers thus with the help of BTB they built the wall. How can Bran the Builder be the first White Walker and the man that built the wall to block the White Walkers?

[/quote]

nah I didn't say bran is the first white walker or the first white walker is the night King. I dunno if that's what you mean. I'm saying after reading about bran the builder it'd be pretty cool (if we're gonna stick with time travel theories) that bran the builder is the handicap bran stark. or something along that line. and it's canon (I think) that bran the builder built the wall. so what I was saying is i wonder if the night King knows this or knows he can use bran to go back in time and eliminate the building of the wall whether it be by actually going in time or just flat out killing him

because I think the WW and the night King have something to do with time paradox. he's the only one in brans flashbacks that was able to see him let alone touch him so there's more to that.

maybe it's not about WHERE the WW army is but WHEN

Last edited:
I think the fans care about the direwolves a million times more than the writers.. because they're getting zero love. I'm not expecting them all to team up and defeat the White Walkers or anything.. but damn.. we don't see Summer for a minute and boom.. dead.

i was more upset with summer than hodor.

*flamesuit on*

Just saw the latest episode i know im such super late... But dawgs when them violins hit while Hodor was holding it down :frown:

Last edited:
Kinvara looking healthy.

View media item 2042772
actress-ania-bukstein-at-the-israeli-film-festival-gala-awards-dinner-picture-id103598057

Is she Uzbek? Reminds me of my ex.

not to mention, was that bloodravens dream bran walked in on? 

or did he just "greensee" the nights king location in realtime?

did bloodraven essentially "leave the door open" for bran to get grabbed? :nerd:

That's what I was wondering too. Where in space/time did he go to when he grabbed that branch because to me, he just went outside. I'm starting to think all the White Walker's were already outside the treehouse the whole time.

3er immediately knew Bran was grabbed but wasn't there with him [emoji]129300[/emoji].. All that was supposed to happen or 3er set it up

The Greyjoy scene was so stupid

Dude admits to killing the king, hasn't been around for years, and still becomes king :lol:

His ships then get stolen and he tells his 30 men to hurry up and build him some new ones like it's that easy :rofl:

Cracking up at westeros.net :lol:

We are all talking about what Bran is going to do

He has to survive first with the WW army a couple yards away

not to mention, was that bloodravens dream bran walked in on? 

or did he just "greensee" the nights king location in realtime?

did bloodraven essentially "leave the door open" for bran to get grabbed? 
nerd.gif
That's what I was wondering too. Where in space/time did he go to when he grabbed that branch because to me, he just went outside. I'm starting to think all the White Walker's were already outside the treehouse the whole time.
You can see that the tree ages between the 1st flashback (when the COTF create the WW), the 2nd flashback (when NK grabs Bran) and present time so I don't think Bran just went outside. It almost like NK was just waiting for Bran to show up in the 2nd flashback  

Don't know how I feel about this time travel revelation last episode. I've voiced my concerns that time travel might kill the show kind of like it killed Lost. But I'm more intrigued than ever. I don't think GoT can ever jump the shark.

To me; There is zero chance that GRRM spent all this time building a world with so much detail and planning, just to throw away the storytelling by Bran becoming the new Quantum Leap

unlike lost, GoT has only used magic as a secondary plot device. the show has always been about power and about scheming and politics and revenge. the time travel stuff exists in a very narrow sense.

also it would be way too predictable if salsa is carrying Ramsay's baby.

Last edited:
That's what emilia clarke's been wanting. She was on a show last night cheering about it.

Back
Top Bottom