OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by amarano  

nah I didn't say bran is the first white walker or the first white walker is the night King. I dunno if that's what you mean. I'm saying after reading about bran the builder it'd be pretty cool (if we're gonna stick with time travel theories) that bran the builder is the handicap bran stark. or something along that line. and it's canon (I think) that bran the builder built the wall. so what I was saying is i wonder if the night King knows this or knows he can use bran to go back in time and eliminate the building of the wall whether it be by actually going in time or just flat out killing him

because I think the WW and the night King have something to do with time paradox. he's the only one in brans flashbacks that was able to see him let alone touch him so there's more to that.

maybe it's not about WHERE the WW army is but WHEN
My bad I read your post as if you were saying Bran the Builder is the Knights King and the Nights King is Bran or something like that.
As far as the Nights King being able to see Bran, it could be because Bran's abilities comes from the old gods and the WW was made from the magic of the children and old gods. That connection could be the reason why he could see Bran. I don't think it has anything to do with the time paradox because Bran was looking into the past when he ran into the Nights King.

To me; There is zero chance that GRRM spent all this time building a world with so much detail and planning, just to throw away the storytelling by Bran becoming the new Quantum Leap
I think a lot of people are misunderstanding Bran's ability and what the 3 eyed raven is doing.  

Is it really changing stuff if it already happened? bran is just experiencing the stuff that happened before.

Why do y'all think BenJen joined the NW?

Was there a scene where a hint is given or something?

Who knows the real reason. If he returns, we might get the reason. The superficial reason is that Ned and his sons would inherit Winterfell, leaving Benjen with nothing or very little.

To me; There is zero chance that GRRM spent all this time building a world with so much detail and planning, just to throw away the storytelling by Bran becoming the new Quantum Leap

I know GRRM has an extensive history writing Sci-Fi stories. There's a dude on Youtube called Preston Jacobs. He does a lot of GoT theory videos for bookreaders and he also talks about the show. He's been pushing this "GoT is Sci-Fi" **** for a long time and a lot of it has to do with the weirwoods and Bran. He must be thrilled at this time travel paradox ****.

I think the fans care about the direwolves a million times more than the writers.. because they're getting zero love. I'm not expecting them all to team up and defeat the White Walkers or anything.. but damn.. we don't see Summer for a minute and boom.. dead.

Its a little surprising since GRRM really does seem to have a personal affinity for wolves. I know he's involved in a wolf sanctuary and has donated money to wolf preservation . . . but then again, maybe that's just self-imposed penance for how dirty he's done the direwolves in the books and show. . .

Kinvara looking healthy.

actress-ania-bukstein-at-the-israeli-film-festival-gala-awards-dinner-picture-id103598057

View media item 2043039

The dire wolves had more specialty in the books than on the show from what I remember. I think Bran may have been the only one who did anything with them on the show. None of the other kids have had dreams in the show.

The Greyjoy scene was so stupid

Dude admits to killing the king, hasn't been around for years, and still becomes king :lol:

His ships then get stolen and he tells his 30 men to hurry up and build him some new ones like it's that easy :rofl:

My mans said 1000 ships :lol:

Telling them to take lumber / wood from their houses and ish. It'll take them a few decades to build the amount of ships he wants.

Last edited:
And then those Iron Island idiots wonder why they're stuck on those ****** rocks with a crown made of driftwood.

They ****** up Euron a bit. The Kingsmoot in general is absurd. It's really about a bunch of ship captains popping **** and whoever has the best resume and gift of gab gets the title. But what makes the Kingsmoot in the books so interesting is the gigantic horn that Euron has that supposedly controls dragons and instantly kills whoever blows it. I don't know if the show is going to incorporate the horn but it could be a gamechanger for the Ironborn if it does in fact bind dragons.

Back
Top Bottom