OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys need to stop joining. We're gonna have to redo this since there are two BoltonBannermans now. Whose man is that? We moved up to 11 because of that BS so people will only get 6 players instead of 7 now. These are the people that made the cut minus the BoltonBannerman you gotta delete one. PM me if you're in this list and I'll send a private invite tomorrow morning.

View media item 2046567

i deleted my account, but i guess it didnt delete the team, please delete.

:lol: you jerks, I posted that fantasy league at like the beginning of the season and it got no love

Gilly is a 5 on the red carpet and she has a team 
laugh.gif

Get rid of that mess.

Any non-white people playing for the throne? Just realized this.
You now noticed. This is a white show :lol: GRRM based this off of the powers of the world today but gave it the European fantasy medieval times setting to an extent.

All the ppl of some color were either slaves, Dornish, or a pirate. The regions of the realms remind me of England to Italy. The North is like every frigid region white ppl live :lol:

just rewatched the episode. man, that final seen was done very well. the music, the reveal, the feelz.

You guys need to stop joining. We're gonna have to redo this since there are two BoltonBannermans now. Whose man is that? We moved up to 11 because of that BS so people will only get 6 players instead of 7 now. These are the people that made the cut minus the BoltonBannerman you gotta delete one. PM me if you're in this list and I'll send a private invite tomorrow morning.

View media item 2046567

i deleted my account, but i guess it didnt delete the team, please delete.

I can't delete the teams unfortunately. We have to redo the group since too many people joined and I couldn't cap it. I have everyone's email in order of who joined first so the first 10 who signed up will be in (so each team will get one special team and 6 players; 7 total). I'll send out email invitations to the email you originally signed up with in the morning.

i cant understand why the made Euron Greyjoy different than the books , he is suposed to be Euron The Crow Greyjoy with a patch in one of his eyes , its not like you need any cgi for it kinda stupid detail that is not put 

also the kingsmoot was not transfered as it should be to the series from the books , where the hell was the dragon horn and it was also very clam , it was a major let down for me 

the episode was good because of the white walkers being involved in it , all the brand-hodor-children of the rest story was great but which episodes involving white walkers arent great ( hardhome being the greatest got episode ) 

Gave no ***** about Hodor dying. Dude was an irrelevant character.

Daenarys is rolling super deep now. I think she's going to go back to the city, see the deal Tyrion made to allow slavery for 7 more years, and say nope and just destroy those cities with ease at this point. Probably bring the dragons out too.

Last edited:
i cant understand why the made Euron Greyjoy different than the books , he is suposed to be Euron The Crow Greyjoy with a patch in one of his eyes , its not like you need any cgi for it kinda stupid detail that is not put 

also the kingsmoot was not transfered as it should be to the series from the books , where the hell was the dragon horn and it was also very clam , it was a major let down for me 

the episode was good because of the white walkers being involved in it , all the brand-hodor-children of the rest story was great but which episodes involving white walkers arent great ( hardhome being the greatest got episode ) 

Also Damphair didn't support Euron's ascension, but who's nitpicking. I like that they didn't spend too much time on it.

The fantasy game sounds like fun

I wish I would have saw the group earlier :frown:

The fantasy game sounds like fun

I wish I would have saw the group earlier :frown:

Got us looking like some damn Wildlings living outside the wall and **** :smh:

Word man....the ***** kind of **** is that! :lol:

#danorfremembers
#jonsnowkingindanorf

Sorry guys. I wish I could include everyone. Thing is, with their only being 70 players in the draft (10 of them being special teams), each team will only have 6 players and 1 special team. That's already pretty low then you have to take into account all of the characters that will be useless (Three Eyed Raven, Hodor, Roose Bolton, Alliser Thorne, Osha, Olly,). There may be even more that's just off the top of my head. So the teams are already essentially down to 5 players and 1 special team. Some of the special teams may even be useless at this point.

NOW WITH THAT SAID, I'm all for including everyone here. And the way things are shaping up there seems to be enough interest to create 2 leagues, have 2 drafts, and combine the leaderboard in an excel spreadsheet to give the weekly update in here after points are posted. The only downside to this is that you will only be able to make trades within your own league. The upsides outweigh the downsides IMO. More people get in, people have larger rosters, etc...

I am now going to create 2 conference leagues, 7 teams per conference. East and West. You will have to PM me directly for the link to join this time since lurkers and people making two teams messed it up last time. Please PM me with these 3 things:

1. Your Email Address
  2. Your Team Name
  3. Preference for East vs West (please pick the coast you are on as it will make the draft easier; if your conference is full you will automatically be placed in the other conference)
  4. Preference for draft time.

I will NOT send you the invite link unless you PM me with these details.

The exception to this are the first 10 (myself included) who signed up last night. If your email is listed below, you have a slot and I will email you a link. However, I recommend you still follow the bolded steps above to be placed into the correct conference. All invitations will go out by noon EST time (or earlier) today.

1. NTHennessy@gmail.com
  2. marck.y.paul@gmail.com
  3. c.hines.graphics@gmail.com
  4. nyc86718@gmail.com
  5. anthony.hawkins8@gmail.com
  6. timothy.miller1987@gmail.com
  7. zablan0004@yahoo.com
  8. cjordanblair@gmail.com
  9. calibeebee@yahoo.com
  10. whywesteppin@gmail.com

Below is the pending list of participants. I have included the three of you above who missed out last night but expressed interest this morning. If you do not PM me by noon EST and you were not in the first group (who will automatically be emailed) you lose your dibs on a slot. This will be a 14 team league.

Last edited:
#PlotTwist Jorah heel turn on Dany. I would be sooo hype for that.

And wish I caught the fantasy league from the jump :frown:

Last edited:
Did we ever establish where Theon and his sis are headed? Is it to Meereen where they think Dany is?

Did we ever establish where Theon and his sis are headed? Is it to Meereen where they think Dany is?

I don't think we know. Going to Mareen was Euron's idea, so I doubt that's what Theon and Yara are doing. Maybe going to somewhere else in the North where they have allies . . . or think they do?

I don't think we know. Going to Mareen was Euron's idea, so I doubt that's what Theon and Yara are doing. Maybe going to somewhere else in the North where they have allies . . . or think they do?

I figured they might be only to align themselves with her before Euron tries to take her down.

These Greyjoys have no real structure :lol:

I figured they might be only to align themselves with her before Euron tries to take her down.

These Greyjoys have no real structure
laugh.gif
I feel like that's what they're going to do.. it's going to take Euron a long time to build a 1000 ships 
laugh.gif

They gonna roll with his plan and get to Dany before he does.

1 (pending ksteezy ksteezy ) fantasy slot left!!!

Fantasy:

Here's what we have so far guys. Email invitations were just sent out to everybody on the list. jaypesoz jaypesoz will be the admin for the Western conference (all this means is that he will hit the button to start the draft once a time is decided). Please let me know if there are any issues with your info, I will update this spreadsheet.
View media item 2046898
Please refer to the lists below when setting up your auto draft.

Since there are 10 special teams, each player will be able to get at least 1 of them. I have compiled the list of special teams and recommend you place them at the TOP of your auto draft list (keep in mind the Children of the Forest may not be seen again; you may not want to draft them, or put them at the bottom of the list).
View media item 2046887
Since we are halfway through the season, a number of players have already been eliminated and will not earn any points for your team. I have compiled the list of these characters and recommend you place them at the BOTTOM of your auto draft list.
View media item 2046886
Please let me know if you guys have any other questions as of right now. And remember to check your email, join your conference, and remember to turn auto draft on if you won't be present at the time of the draft so your picks will be auto drafted to your next most wanted player. It is a good idea to order your players in auto draft any way so the draft won't take as long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom