OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like that's what they're going to do.. it's going to take Euron a long time to build a 1000 ships :lol:

They gonna roll with his plan and get to Dany before he does.

It actually makes sense for them. Since Dany does need ships and the Ironborn don't seem to have any particular loyalty to any of the other claimants to the Iron Throne, might as well get on her side.

I feel like that's what they're going to do.. it's going to take Euron a long time to build a 1000 ships 
laugh.gif

I'd find it funny if that was the last we see Euron this season.

I'd also find it ridiculous if he appeared out of nowhere with a group of ships before season's end.

All slots are filled as of now. Something may open up still but it's looking like we're good to go. If everyone would just check their email, create their team, set their autodraft; we will be ready for tomorrow's draft :pimp: You can PM me with any general questions, I posted some good instructions on how this works on the last few pages. jaypesoz jaypesoz is the admin of the Western conference.

If you signed up yesterday you must check your email and sign up again. I'm sorry if you already picked your autodraft order and have to redo it.

View media item 2046921

Did we ever establish where Theon and his sis are headed? Is it to Meereen where they think Dany is?

I don't think we know. Going to Mareen was Euron's idea, so I doubt that's what Theon and Yara are doing. Maybe going to somewhere else in the North where they have allies . . . or think they do?

I figured they might be only to align themselves with her before Euron tries to take her down.

These Greyjoys have no real structure :lol:
I feel like that's what they're going to do.. it's going to take Euron a long time to build a 1000 ships :lol:

That's what I would do. I doubt dany would want to partner up with a douche like euron anyway. Wonder how far it is between the iron isles and mereen.

i just dont understand how they prepare that many ships for a journey in a short time frame.

i wish there was a better sense of continuity on this show. this season has thrown all of it out the window.

FANTASY:
  • ALL THE INFO YOU NEED FOR THE DRAFT
  • SPECIAL TEAMS LIST
  • ELIMINATED PLAYERS LIST
  • POWER RANKINGS AS OF E5

ALL THE INFO YOU NEED FOR THE DRAFT
Here's what we have. Email invitations have been sent out to everybody on the list. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T GET AN INVITATION BUT ARE ON THIS LIST IN THE EAST. jaypesoz jaypesoz will be the admin for the Western conference. PLEASE LET HIM KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T GET AN INVITATION BUT ARE ON THIS LIST IN THE WEST. Also, let me know if there are any issues with your info, I will update this spreadsheet.
View media item 2046995
Please refer to the lists below when setting up your auto draft.

SPECIAL TEAMS LIST
Since there are 10 special teams, each player will be able to get at least 1 of them. I have compiled the list of special teams and recommend you place them at the TOP of your auto draft list (keep in mind the Children of the Forest may not be seen again; you may not want to draft them, or put them at the bottom of the list).
View media item 2046887

ELIMINATED PLAYERS LIST
Since we are halfway through the season, a number of players have already been eliminated and will not earn any points for your team. I have compiled the list of these characters and recommend you place them at the BOTTOM of your auto draft list.
View media item 2046886
POWER RANKINGS AS OF E5
Below are the power rankings for all of the players that are still active (I have removed the eliminated players from this list). The point totals include E5. This may be useful in developing your draft rankings.
View media item 2047000View media item 2047008

Please let me know if you guys have any other questions as of right now. And remember to check your email, join your conference, and remember to turn auto draft on if you won't be present at the time of the draft so your picks will be auto drafted to your next most wanted player. It is a good idea to order your players in auto draft any way so the draft won't take as long.

GOOD LUCK!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
My Lord Ramsey out scored the false bastard in violence and wit [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Posted this in the X-mEn thread by accident :lol:

West Coasters, e-mail me your NT names and what time you want the draft.

cc48ede1_GoTFantasy.png

i just dont understand how they prepare that many ships for a journey in a short time frame.

i wish there was a better sense of continuity on this show. this season has thrown all of it out the window.

You're right. They really had a whole bunch of ships ready and out in a matter of hours :lol: But maybe the Iron Born are just that good with seafaring.

Damn. loras taking that L. At least when he's iron fist he'll have an awesome power level.

Last edited:
thats one chick that told tyrions friend 'you want to marry a nice girl but you need that bad p'

:evil: x 10

great point with dani burning down that hut (in the comicbookgirl19 video).. and what the mad king attempted to do

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom