OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With so many of y'all watching the finals first I don't want none of y'all coming in here during the show or after crying about spoilers.

We are going in for the bastard bowl.

Word. As soon as the show airs live, everything is fair game. Hose who don't wanna get spoiled need to choose their priorities

Cmon guys please, no spoilers in the finals thread. **** was traumatizing last year 
mean.gif

I aint worried about spoilers in here. Cant even consider them spoilers. Point of the thread is to discuss the show which is why I unsub from this thread every sunday until I'm done watching 
laugh.gif

But last year some jackass thought it would be funny to spoil da snowman getting shanked in the prison yard by Ollie and his crew in the finals thread. So this year I'm asking, please guys, don't.

Cmon guys please, no spoilers in the finals thread. **** was traumatizing last year :smh:  

That was brutal. Someone talking bout "you Cleveland stans can get stabbed up like Jon snow in tonight's GoT episode." Who was that again so I can curse their name?

I aint worried about spoilers in here. Cant even consider them spoilers. Point of the thread is to discuss the show which is why I unsub from this thread every sunday until I'm done watching 
laugh.gif

But last year some jackass thought it would be funny to spoil da snowman getting shanked in the prison yard by Ollie and his crew in the finals thread. So this year I'm asking, please guys, don't.
Thats real scumbaggy that son did that.

But honestly, its in your best interest to just stay off the internet entirely until you watched it.

You cant control the actions of others

the worst is when youre browsing general and the "last post" preview spoils something :smh: :lol:

Bruh.... in the very last post, in that very small increment that NT shows, I was spoiled the death of Hodor and Summer.

Not to mention the death of jon snow with a MJsmiley:smile:lol) on it in the NFL thread.

Still mad about that.

the worst is when youre browsing general and the "last post" preview spoils something :smh: :lol:

Yep, happened to me like twice. As soon as I see OFFICIAL GAME OF....... I start speed scrolling.
Happened one too many times :lol:

Gotta get off the internet period if you don't want anything spoiled because no where is safe. That's why I've been watching live when it airs..taking no chances b

Back
Top Bottom