OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be careful out there bros, I just came across a spoiler for Sunday's episode (normally I wouldn't mind but I'm hyped) :smh:

She ain't even 18 and dude foreseeing a drug problem :rofl:

A girl is 19
Oh damn, the whole time I was thinking it was Sophie that was 19 and Maisie was younger still.

Time flies. Next you gonna tell me Bran and Rickon are 24.

Be careful out there bros, I just came across a spoiler for Sunday's episode (normally I wouldn't mind but I'm hyped) :smh:

PM this spoiler
:nerd:

A man must know.

Last edited:

She being legal.
Would anyone here hit that up?
Hell nah 

Shorty got the hunchback of notre dame face b
Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

:lol: "A girl is 19"

Definitely don't think she's reckless but she is definitely about that hipster life. Going to try and track her down in downtown Brooklyn one weekend.

Cyborgs in Dorne theory is all you b :rofl:

Same with your lust for Gilly.

This has to be one of weirdest things in NTgeneral. Is it a spill over from a different thread?

Hilarious tho. :lol:
If you mean the specifics like cyborgs, nah he makes that all up on his own.

The framing me for it started in a comic book movie thread a long while ago, MCU I think. Then it spread like wildfire to here, movie thread, etc.

:lol: :smh:

I'm definitely talking about the making up or editing posts. I'll find myself trying to remember these theories that were never posted.

Anyway...weird but good luck yo. :lol:

Just watched episode 8. I guess I'm in the minority's after catching up on this thread, but I really enjoyed that episode, other then the tyrion joke section. That was awful.

I was looking for this pic of the waif. Looking like an evil elf who was skipping around.

BN-OL596_ep8wai_J_20160613114510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom