OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Jorah dies. He really can't take a hint strong statement.

He's the kind of guy chicks screenshot text message convos of and post about how thirsty they are.

I hope Jorah dies. He really can't take a hint strong statement.

He's the kind of guy chicks screenshot text message convos of and post about how thirsty they are.

Guaranteed death. Hi illness is terminal. If the pits don't kill him, the grayscale will.

literally been catching up all day at work. seriously. im on page 446. but i had to throw some insight before i forget so i apologize if it has been mentioned.

white walkers are different from the wights. white walkers are supernatural. wights are just undead. 

anyone else feel like low key its george rr martins way of telling us were all F'd if aliens come. 
laugh.gif
 #semisrs.

everyone worried about BS (earths leaders) when one day we might come and get blasted if we all dont work together by something supernatural.

ALSO.

im not a book reader.

but i have my own theory for the last of this season. ill put it in spoilers not to rustle jimmies.
Jon snow is gonna die. something like this happens every year.
they build up a character and take them away from us. and were forced to move on.

Season 1- Ned.

Season 2- nobody really, my flaw in this theory. but nobody died besides renly in 2.

Season 3- red wedding, take your pick.

Season 4- Oberyn da gawd.

Season 5- nobody...yet?

oh and the foreshading on Olly hate towards Jon has been WAY too strong. especially now with Jon coming back with wildling heads, olly gonna snap.

Last edited:

they build up a character and take them away from us. and were forced to move on.

Season 1- Ned.
Season 2- nobody really, my flaw in this theory. but nobody died besides renly in 2.
Season 5- nobody...yet?

But hasn't Jon been in a character build up since season 1 though?

Season 1- Ned.
Season 5- nobody...yet?

But hasn't Jon been in a character build up since season 1 though?
Arya has glo'd up more than anyone this Season.

Psycho with the quote of the series.

But it makes no story sense to draw us into the world of the Starks then murder them all. Do y'all just want death or a good tale?
Honestly the two aren't mutually exclusive. It's refreshing that the good guy doesn't always win. Some ppl like to say stories have to be about the escape from reality and that's why they need happy endings to distract us from the real world but it doesn't have to be that way.

I've watched a lot of good movies and tv shows. I knew nothing about the books or show when I watched the first season. Anywhere until the finale for S1 I would've said no need to worry, they probably gonna have Ned come out the hero and be the new king somehow even if he gets betrayed and goes on the run. Even when he was at the execution I was expecting some amazing daring rescue and escape. Then his got chopped off and rolled right to the camera. My jaw hit the floor. In some ways my jaw is still on the floor from that moment.

Aint no denying this is a great story being told. Similar to how other shows get you to the root for the bad guy I expect a version of that to happen by the time this show is over. We already got dudes supporting Jamie like he aint throw an innocent kid out the window of a tower, almost kill him and cripple him just cuz he was banging his own sister. So I don't think it'll be all death but obviously death is a huge part of this show when it comes to ppl's dreams and goals. At this point I can't help but appreciate that even if they curve with the ending and the white walkers kill everyone everywhere.
these subtle spoilers

i see yall
Dudes spoiling for real now :lol: Talking bout I was told to keep an eye on Ollie and Ollie has gotten major screen time. We know yall been googling :smh: :lol:

Granted if what happens does happen, I had no idea it'd happen this season.

this thread is getting out of hand.

dudes with subtle spoilers...

then other dudes confirming these subtle spoilers.

book readers/googlers always doing the most.

I'm out till next week :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I just hope we get some more Dragons before the season is over.

Pretty sure that the title of one of the last to eps has "dragons" in it, so I think there's a good chance.

Also, I was talking to my bro, who's a book reader, and I was mentioning some of the theories I've been reading about what might happen in the last two episodes. All he would say is, "you'll see." Has me more nervous now.

Pretty sure that the title of one of the last to eps has "dragons" in it, so I think there's a good chance.

Also, I was talking to my bro, who's a book reader, and I was mentioning some of the theories I've been reading about what might happen in the last two episodes. All he would say is, "you'll see." Has me more nervous now.
i too have a bookreader person!

but seriously i asked him if he had any theories of what the "wow" moment could be

and i told him 2 of mine...(which to me would be completely underwhelming)
cersei walk of shame
and
return of the mountain
and he said "i do. but dont know if you want me to tell you".

Last edited:
Either Jon or Tyrion gotta die soon.

They both flourishing way too much lately.

With all this break the internet talk they might both go out

Last edited:
I've been told to rewatch the episode and pay attention to the olly and Sam scene in particular.

For some reason, I thought Olly was testing Sam and that the food was tainted of some sort. I know not likely but something felt weird.

You guys also need to realize this series isn't ABOUT the Starks, it focuses on them more than others, but it's not about them.

Man Snow going white walker and hooking up with Danny would be the bomb!.... All politics be damned at that point, u follow or you get bbq and saved for a latter meal at the fridge.
hooking up with his sister would be weird. this isn't star wars

I've been told to rewatch the episode and pay attention to the olly and Sam scene in particular.

For some reason, I thought Olly was testing Sam and that the food was tainted of some sort. I know not likely but something felt weird.

i thought olly was gonna kill jon snow.

he asked sam if he should do something he truly believes in. i thought olly was scheming on either jon or gillie, or maybe even the baby

Either Jon or Tyrion gotta die soon.

They both flourishing way too much lately.

With all this break the internet talk they might both go out
Tyrion? Flourish?

My man spent this season pooping and eating out the same hole. Then was kidnapped and treated as a slave until he finally got freedom to use his gift of gab to get his previous position. Before that he was on trial for murder and found out his love was banging his dad.

Son hasn't flourished since the battle against Stannis.

I'm still not over Prince Obreyn getting his wig split.

He was fully of zest but he's still my favorite character

You guys also need to realize this series isn't ABOUT the Starks, it focuses on them more than others, but it's not about them.
IMO it's about the starks and the targaryens. they are the bookends of the world, the ice and fire. everyone else is just filler in between.

but that's just on one level. the show is about a lot more -- the politics, the weird religions, etc. but when push comes to shove, the biggest movers and the ones who have shaped the GoT universe are those two families.

Last edited:
IMO it's about the starks and the targaryens. they are the bookends of the world, the ice and fire. everyone else is just filler in between.

naw man, even for you show only watchers I would never think it's about Targaryeons. Starks partly but not targs.

we see just as much of the Lannisters as we do the Starks and Dany..

Back
Top Bottom