OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But they didn't have to have dude kill the dragon with 1 damn spear he threw as a javelin.. I would have been cool with the arrow basically making him unable to fly

Then they could have that heartfelt moment of them having to take dany away.. and everyone realizing he was going bite the dust, but paved the way for them to escape

That sounds way better

Episode was fire

The Hound & Tormund's banter :lol:

Arya creepy af now :nerd:

Sansa got a taste of that power and never wanna let it go, talking about "they came for me, not Jon" :smh:

Fighting off the WWs back to back was dope :pimp:

The dragon dying the way he did was a bit eh, but the reveal at the end that he's an ice dragon was cool

Where the **** they get them chains though? :lol:

Dany so wet for Jon :lol:

A lot of L's. Also, dragonfire doesn't harm NK? Damn, Final Boss level.

Viserion died so maybe Drogon has to give him a golden crown? His death was amazing tho. The blood streaming out. An L that would make Viserys proud.

Thoros gone, looks like Melisandre is the real MVP now.

Tormund was MVP this episode. The Hound was ******ed as hell. I was hoping Beric could do some ill **** with the flames but just relegated to the sword.

I have to admit, I was hoping for more A Team deaths. Thoros and some random wildlings. Viserion and Benjen took those L's for the Suicide Squad.

Tired of Carcetti and the girls this episode. Time to **** or get off the pot.

Danny telling Tyrion my man Jon too small but soon as she saw those scars she was moist. She knew he puts in work.

Jorah low key tight Jon made it back lol

But they didn't have to have dude kill the dragon with 1 damn spear he threw as a javelin.. I would have been cool with the arrow basically making him unable to fly

Then they could have that heartfelt moment of them having to take dany away.. and everyone realizing he was going bite the dust, but paved the way for them to escape

Ramsey already done told you not to hope for heartfelt moments bruh, this the ****ing night king I don't have no problem with him killing a dragon with a magical spear.

If he can kill a dragon with a single spear chuck then he should have killed all them dudes when they were sitting there for a day. It don't make sense for him to take out a dragon that easy but sit there and watch Jon and crew fight

I mean did he have 7 spears to throw at each of them? If he killed majority of them then faded the dragon you would be complaining about him being op. dude did exactly what any leader would do when you have the opposition outnumbered, no need to risk yourself when victory appears eminent.

When Jon was standing at the back of the rock, I expected dude to unleash some sort of secret hidden power or some shhhh and go super saiyan

Everybody in the thread needs to just watch the leak so we can openly discuss it. Clicking these spoiler tags is too much work :lol:

:lol: I felt like dude was about to go Super Sayian or some ****
I was convinced when he saw dude light up his sword AND Jon looked at him.. something would have clicked

Since lightbringer is the sword of azor ahai and part of the prophecy

Back
Top Bottom