Official Global Warming Thread

Like we really still ignoring this?

Heard about the red tide in Tampa 🙃

Covid wasn't enough apparently.

GD this world is so depressing in so many aspects.

Theres so many accomplishments and breakthroughs, but **** like this is worrisome.

We got people out here who literally throw trash out the window or hate nature. Humans are more unappreciative and narcissistic as ever

"Not too late if humanity changes behaviors now"

Yeah, we're f`ed.

People will take the it's too late part of this story and use it as an excuse to do nothing.

Only hope is if the generations that follow us can fix all of our blunders.

tiktok generation and social media pranksters and YouTubers??? Doubt it

55102AAB-0854-4D21-83FE-DF57EA927DF1.gif

Yeah that **** pisses me off when you just see garbage flying out of cars.

just because you live in a **** hole don’t treat the whole world like your crib.

I tell people all the time. I HAVE TWO GARBAGE BINS in my yard. Use them. IDGAF. Just don’t throw trash in my yard.

you can walk into my yard and dispose of your waste. Completely fine with it!!

(Throwing of food is different (outside of the container) fries, burger, bones, etc. animals will eat it)

but plastic bags, bottles, clothes, food containers, etc. disgusting

We got people out here who literally throw trash out the window or hate nature. Humans are more unappreciative and narcissistic as ever

Man I was waiting in the car rider line at my kid’s school the other day and some ******* threw some trash out on school property. **** had me TIGHT. It’s bad enough to litter, but to throw trash on the ground at your kid’s school? That’s some bold, sucka ****. :smh:

Man I was waiting in the car rider line at my kid’s school the other day and some ******* threw some trash out on school property. **** had me TIGHT. It’s bad enough to litter, but to throw trash on the ground at your kid’s school? That’s some bold, sucka ****. :smh:

trash cans are literally everywhere bro. But people love doing this disgusting a**** s****. I bet there was a trash can in the bus loop but that person probably was to lazy to go and use it, smh

Back
Top Bottom